~Chapter 5~

Rain: I don't like waiting either HAHA XD So I just updated ;D Tehehe read and vote!!!! Comment too? c: <3

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' '

Austin’s P.O.V

“Dude, what happened?” Alan asked, walking towards me. He obviously noticed my angry expression. “Nothing,” I say blankly, my fist covering my upper lip. “Dude, tell me.” He said, sitting down next to me. I didn’t wanted to say anything, I just wanted to sit here and think everything through. I never meant hurting Liz, it’s the least thing I didn’t wanted to do. She already gone through a lot, and she didn’t needed this. I didn’t wanted to hurt her feelings, make her think other things that weren’t true. She was obviously beautiful, in the inside and outside. I didn’t wanted to hurt her furthermore, I suck at relationships and the least I want to do is hurt her. Mess things up, and end up bad with her.

“What’s going on?” Tino asked, walking into the lounge, Phil behind him. 

“Nothing.” I replied, looking away from them. 

“Austin, we know you---“ 

“I hurt Elizabeth’s feelings, okay!?” I burst out, raged. The lounge remained quiet for a minute. Alan stared at me, confused yet shocked. He knew about how close me and Liz are, and he knew I protected her since the day we met. I wouldn’t let anybody hurt her, and he knew that. Tino was definitely surprised because he knew I disliked the bullies, the people who hurt others. And I wasn’t one of them, and don’t want to be one of them. Phil just stood quiet, completely. “What happened?” Alan asked. I sighed and put my head in my hands, “I rejected her,” I mumbled. “What?” Tino asked, clearly didn’t heard me well. I looked up at them, “We kissed, and I rejected her after.” I said, feeling my cheeks heat. “Woo...” Tino fanned himself with his hand, making me shot a glare at him. He raised his hands in surrender, and smirked a little. “You two.. kissed?” Alan asked, stuttering a little. 

I nodded, and he looked at the guys. “Woo-hoo-hoo,” Alan chuckled, “So you two have a thing huh?” Alan smirked. I think they didn’t hear the rest of it. “I rejected her,” I said, bitterly. The guys’s smirks fell, a frown played on their lips. “Why?” Alan asked, shocked. “I just..” I sighed, “I don’t want to start a relationship with her, I feel like I might fuck things up with her,” I say, “And that’s the least I want to do.” I bit my lip, “She’s so.. perfect, so fragile.” I said, smiling but ended up frowning. 

“Ahh, I see what it is...” Tino said. “You do like her,” He said, “But, you don’t know what to do with that feeling.” He added. Alan nodded, approving. “Yeah, that’s normal.” He said looking at me. “Aww, you sweet booboo.” Alan poked my cheeks. Phil chuckled at this. “Just talk to her about it, she’ll understand.” Tino shrugged, nodding a little. “Just do what you think is right.” He smiles. 

“Damn Tino, since when are you the love doctor?” Alan chuckle looking up at him.

“Since I was born,” He winked and laughed.

“Nice..” Alan chuckled and looked at me. “So?” He said, “Go get her.” He smiled.

I bit my lip, “Okay..” I said and stood up. I sighed and they gave me a thumbs up. 

Here we go...

Liz’s P.O.V

“Come on! Cheer up gal,” The bass player, Jaime, winked. I chuckled and sniffed a little. “Yeah! Why don’t we try the wet slide thingy,” The drummer, Mike, said. Vic looked at me and smiled, “Everything will be okay.” He whispered in my ear. I chuckled, “If you say so..” I say and glance at the guys. “Come on!” Jaime said and wrapped his hand around my arm, and took me to the water slide. “You go first,” I say and Jaime grins. “Alright,” He says and stops, “But I’m gonna be wet..” He mumbled. “Nooo,” I say sarcastically. “Meh, fuck it. It’s hot, I’m doing to dry up soon.” He said, and took steps back, took off his vans, and ran and threw himself to the slide. “Woo!” He shouted, and so he made it to the other side. I laughed and went after him, but took off my converse first. I seriously got wet, all over. My shorts were wet, my white shirt, and my hair a little. Jaime laughed and picked me up. 

“Nice,” he said and high-fived me. I laugh and high-fived him back.

“We’re definitely awesome,” He winked, making me laugh even more.

“Yeah, your white shirt is now see-through, so nice.” I say and wink.

“Yours too doll,” He chuckles.

I look down and see that my black bra is visible. “Ah fuck,” 

We laugh.

“Um, Liz?” I hear a too familiar voice behind me. Jaime looks over my shoulder, and back at me. I turn around and see Austin. I feel my breath caught up in my throat, feeling surprised yet afraid. “Can I talk to you, in private?” He asks, looking at Jaime and back at me. I glance at Jaime, “I’ll... see you later.” I said and he nods. “Sure, see you, bye dude.” Jaime says and looks at Austin and walks off. Austin waves, “Bye Jaime.” and looks at me. He looks down, seeing that I’m completely wet... and my clothes became transparent. I blush and look away. “Elizabeth, I’m sorry.” He said and took a step closer to me. I took a step back, not making eye contact with him. “Elizabeth...” He frowned, “I didn’t mean it.” He said.

I look up and try to see if he’s telling the truth. I bite my lip, “Austin... tell me the truth.” I breathe out, feeling my lips tremble. The wind brushed upon my wet skin, making me shake a little. He placed his hands on my arms, “Liz, I just don’t know what to do. I don’t want to hurt you, I love you and I don’t necessarily want you to be with a not-good enough man like me.” He says honestly. I couldn’t believe my ears, his words, was he saying the truth? Like come on! Every fan girl wants him! I’ve seen it through twitter, tumblr, and even here in warped. Any fan girl that sees him, they just scream his name in happiness. He is perfect, I can’t believe he doesn’t think so. Probably all the girlfriends he had treated him like shit, he didn’t know what to do. It wasn’t ever his fault, it was the girls he dated that were the problem. He’s so perfect, he’s everything a girl dreams of. Went to far right? 

“Austin..” I whisper, placing my hand on his arm. He looks at me surprised, yet eager of what I’ll say. I gulped, “You’re perfect,” I say, and look him deep in the eyes. “You’re everything I need, don’t think of yourself like that.” I whisper, and bite my lip feeling his hands on my hips. I tip-toed, but he brought me up closer to him. “It’s fine if you need time, or simply don’t want to start this... but know that you’re someone special to me, I’ll be here if you want me here.” I say. He gulps and nods, “I just need to think, okay?” He says almost as if he regretted saying so.

I admit, this hurt. But I need to sound as understandable as possible. I didn’t wanted to sound selfish. He was someone I needed to be on my side.

Even if he didn’t think of me that way.