Part 7-(^人^)- 2/3

Aizawa sensei was kinda done with this situation but then a thought came to him while looking at the panicked boy. How long has he been here? how did he survive? How did no one notice this? when my next break? He looked over to one of his students looking for someone to help with this situation he needed Nezus help with this.  He looked upon his students and saw Sero starting at the boy wanting to help but with the wolves in the way he just stood there helpless.

"Sero tape the Wolves up then we can get the boy to bring him to the bus" Aizawa yelled to Sero. Sero got the message and taped the wolves up with ease. Midoryia's panic attack stopped thanks to the wolves but he still cried. he noticed his pack was tapped up not Spark tho he was still with Todoroki. then Izuku felt some tape wrapped around him . he yelped at the sudden contact and tried to bite the tape off.

Bakugou approached Izuku picking him up and carrying him over his shoulder.  Izuku started whimpering seeing he couldn't do much of anything. He started silently howling to the wolves. The wolves had pity in their eyes. They started whimpering for Izuku even spark. Aizawa pulled up the bus for everyone to go on BAkugou carried Deku to a seat and placed him on it.

 Sitting down Deku looked at the window looking at the wolves on the ground looking at Deku as well Todoroki Went on the bus and sat behind Deku and BAkugou. Spark still following behind Todoroki sitting on the set next to him. Spark kept an eye on Izuku making sure nothing happens. everyone filled on the bus one by one after getting their stuff. 

Before leaving Ashido disintegrates the tape on the wolves with her acid THen left automatically on the bus. when driving they noticed the wolves trying to follow but they soon gave up from exhaustion. They finally made it to U.A the students went to the dormswit of course spark following Todoroki again at this point Todoroki didn't mind anymore. Midoryia was dragged to the Principals office by Bakugou and Aizawa. Deku fell asleep from crying too much. When at the door Aizawa did a knock. He opened the door not caring if Nezu responds or not. He was met with a ...??? Nezu... mmm whos this young child in my office Nezu asked in a slightly amused tone he was waiting for something to happen around this boring school that didn't involve the league of villains or Bakugou blowing a fuse. 

Aizawa sighed and told him about the missing child case he was on with a couple of other heroes that was canceled. He said how it connected to the strange man well kid in the forest and wolves scaring people away from the forest. Nezu nodded at each word looking at the green-haired boy sleeping on Bakugous shoulders. Nezus eyes then looked at him once more. Wow, a Neko those are pretty rare in this world he said in shock. 

We cant just let him go he would be clearly hunted probably killed or tortured sold or worse Nezu said as he jumped out of his tall chair and walked over o Bakugou. Well let him live in U.A dorms he said with his amused voice. Bakugou and Aizawa looked at Nezu in shock. He will be in class 1-a in either a week or when he gets used to all the students.