Part 8-(^人^)- 5/7

When Todorokie sent Bakugou to get some chicken he didn't really know what type of chicken he should get Deku should he get raw chicken, medium rare, fully cooked, So he bought all of them and it sure did eat up his allowance. he walked back to the doors from

._

.- 

.-

W*LLM*R%T many people gave him confused looks on the way wondering why a short-tempered teenager was caring 6 bags of chicken? He didn't care though he went back to the room he didn't expect to see Todoroki of what he calls him ICY HOT stroking dekes head like a cat and indeed he was....what's the word ah yes JEoulus. 

He dropped the bags and snatched Deku from Todorokis grasp. DONT TOUCH HIM ICY HOT HES MINE he said out loud todoroki was stunned for a second but then realized what he said he put on a little smirk.  Someones jealous he said with a hint of amusement. 

BAkugou was flushed at what todoroki said but still didn't let go of midoriya.

It's fine It's not what you think.. he's more like a little brother to me not who knows what your thinking Todoroki snickered a bit at his own comment. I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING YOU CANADIAN FLAG!!! he yelled still flushed... He let Deku go who was confused at what was happening so stayed there still in shock... Anyway, I-

What's with all the chicken!! you just had to grab one or two there are only 3 of us here(they're talking about the whole chicken body legs and everything). I didn't know what type of chicken Deku wanted so...

You bought all the chicken then he can eat one he likes... Todoroki said deadpanned finishing the embarrassed Bakugous sentence... Yah...

Anyway umm.. BAkugou grabbed all the chicken opened up the bags and put them all in front of Deku... oi nerd witch one do you want... Deku was started at first but understood he looked down at all the chicken so many to choose from...

Izuku felt hungry so ended up taking 2 of the chickens on raw one cooked...

He stayed in the further corner of the room away from the two boys he slightly trusted them but not quite...

___________

After they finished eating they sat in awkward silence not knowing what to do next.