Part 2-(^人^)- 1/2

Deku pov.

I turned over my shoulder to see a wolf stand before me. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there silently. We stared at each other wandering in each other's eyes curious who should say something first.

 The Wolf stepped closer to me as I tensed up a bit from the sudden movement. I looked into his eyes once more and noticed She had no intention of harming me. So I relaxed a bit but still on guard watching every movement the wolf makes. The wolf once again dared to approach me. The Alpha stopped when we were only two feet away. I looked at the wolf it was a bit too big to be a normal wolf so I assume it's an Alpha it had Blue eyes and pitch-black fur with white highlights at the end.

It put their head down as I assumed was a greeting. I also put my head down as a greeting because it would be rude not to. It then came closer to me and started licking my scratches. I giggled at her behavior with the occasional tickles from her tongue touching my skin.

The Alpha seemed to like my laughs of joy because she continued to keep licking. I couldn't help but laugh louder her tongue felt so weird. When she was done licking my knee I looked down to see a lot of salivae but no scratches.