Part 2-(^人^)- 2/2

Before I noticed it was night already wow time goes fast. The Alpha started gestured it was their time to go. I flattened my ears in disappointment tucking my tail in between my legs whimpering her to stay. It looked up at me with concerning eyes. It then went up to me pulling my shirt towards her with her mouth. My ears perked up happily knowing I get to stay with it. We walked a bit well crawled.  When we made it to a cave I started to hear howls. There were more wolves I stiffened my movement signaling The alpha of my displeasure. She looked at me with a protective glare. I was pleased with her showing me it was fine. When we went inside the cave 4 wolves came into scent they were all weren't as big as alpha so I knew It must have been in charge.

One was she wolve with brown fur with black highlights with gray eyes I named Moxie the second was he wolf with white fur with ruby eyes I named Derix. The third one was a gray-haired wolf with yellow eyes named Yammer.  Last but not least there was a little wolf not fully grown either it had light gray fur with pink eyes with a blue tail I named Spark! 

From that day forward the wolf was very kind to me. Whenever I was cold or alone the pack would cuddle with me. I and the Pack and alpha would go out to hunt fish and rabbits and stuff first I didn't wanna try it because it was raw but when I tried the food it wasn't half bad. At first, the other pack members didn't accept me but then when they saw how the Alpha was comfortable with me they started trusting me more. Spark and me love hanging out doing extra hunts or just swimming around for fun. I'm happy here. I forgot about all the horrible troubles at my so-called home I'm was starting to think that I was happy I didn't Die.

But then one day my life turned around once again... It started when me and the pack were going on a morning stroll looking for food to eat. But then the alpha suddenly froze for some reason. Me and the pack didn't realize this until we heard gunshots.

They were Humans

Alpha told me about how horribly cruel they were to us and to never go near them if we ever did then we RUN

When I and the pack heard the shot we heard one of the packmates whimpers in pain. I and the rest of us turned around to see one of our dear beloved packmates Yammper motionlessly bleeding on the ground. I stared at it as long as possible hoping that what I saw wasn't really over and over again I always have misery in my life why cant I live a peaceful life!!

I cried over my packmates body with never-ending tears.