~◑﹏◐~4

Izuku-pov

It was already night, almost time for another hunt. I wanted to take a little exercise stroll to get ready for all the hunting. I quietly crawled out of the cave with Spark; he was as energetic as ever. I climbed on the tree helping spark climb by putting him on my back. We were on top of the tree taking in the air with the addition of the beautiful sight of the night.Instead of the clean air that I was hoping for, I smelled cooked meat . I looked down to see a campsite not too far away from here. I and my pack usually scare off campers by keeping dominance over the forest. I looked over at Spark, who seemed to notice the campsite as well. We, when I mean we, I mean we because I had to carry Spark down. I and Spark raised to the cave to pick up everyone else. We led the way to the new campsite. When we got closer and closer to the campsite I started smelling people, but mostly the meat. The campsite had bushes around it, so it was basically a wide, clear circle surrounded by trees, bushes, etc.

We had a tiny bit of meat left because there were 10 of us, and we had three more. The others weren't hungry, so Alpha and I started scarfing them down. We heard screams before we began our feast. We were going to leave when the scream became too familiar. I began to shiver as I remembered a boy with blonder hair kicking me with explosions coming out of his hands. I shook the memory off, wondering who it was.

I'd experience similar dreams as well. I didn't like much of the screaming, so I resumed my eating.

Alpha and the back headed back to the cave, most likely to prepare for the hunt. I was almost done when someone grabbed my tail from behind a bush. I attempted to flee instinctively, but the hand had other ideas and drew me closer. I don't want to go; I want to stay with my pack. When the mysterious man drew me out, I bit his hand to defend myself.

The person yelped, but quickly recovered his posture. Its aroma smelled familiar to me, but I quickly pushed the notion out of my mind. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STOLE- the figure said. I quickly identified it as a guy, maybe my age, with filthy blond hair and flaming crimson eyes like the one in my dream. For whatever reason, I always referred to the youngster as Kachan...

HE came to a halt in the middle of a statement when he began to stare at me more closely, as if he knew me. As our gazes locked, I returned his gaze. D-Deku, the youngster, I guess Kachan murmured, tears welling up in his eyes. I gave him an angry snarl and backed away slowly.