Part 3-(^人^)- 2/4

<Aizawas Pov>

I and the class went on the bus to the camp. As usual, Bakugo kept yelling at everyone while Kirishima tried to calm him down. while M*neta thankfully was being tied up to the ceiling by Sero and Mina I need to remind myself to give them extra credit when we get back.

When we arrived at the camp I Told everyone to go in teams.

Baku squad*

Deku squad *without Deku* 

*everyone else has teams but I don't care to mention*

Mineta on his own team he fends of himself 

When I finished the list someone started screaming a scream I well to know to care about. "WHAT WHY DO I HAVE TO FEND FOR MY SELF THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!!!" the purple grape said while everyone gets their stuff to choose a good camping spot. 

This is your punishment for attempting to peep in the girl's locker room at lunch. Plus Rules are rules I said grinning at him as he scoffed away disappearing into the forest.

3rd persons perspective___

All of the groups went into groups in the forest and started setting up their camps.

We are with the Baku squad. 

Bakugo Pov>

When we grabbed our stuff and walked into the forest we immediately started the campsite. Whenever we were putting the tents up the dam extras came over to me and started blabbering about some kid in the forest who somehow connects to that missing kid report. The reports were about a 7-year-old boy with green hair and emerald eyes that had freckles littering his face he was my childhood best friend. Since we were born he would be by my side no matter what even if I pushed him away and even hit him bullied him for being a Neko but no matter but he was always there...

 But when later I started to notice he wasn't at school I would usually shrug it off saying he's probably sick or he finally decided to wimp out hiding the feeling inside that he wasn't. but when I finally came home 5 days after him not being at school my mom said he was missing. I broke down that day I never forgave myself was I the one who made him disappear? was it my flat? Is he dead? if he was would it be my flat? 

I was cut out my thoughts by Raccoon eyes pointing out the fact that I was started to cry. everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Baku bro are you ok? Shitty hair asked Wait is it about the boy do you know him by chance Raccon eyes asked with curiosity in her voice. IM FINE I DONT NEED YOUR HELP YOU DAMN EXTRAS!!! I screamed while whipping a stray tear from my face.