Black Silk

***Somewhere down the line the writing changes from second person ("you") to first person ("I")***

Christian Grey is hosting a one-time only offer: the chance in the Red Room of Pain with him. Alone. With whips and chains; leather and disinfectant. The works! And you are invited. Of course, it doesn't hurt being a writer for Vanity Fair. But doing a piece on him won't necessarily mean you'd get him alone and to open up to a complete stranger. To the world, in fact. You are going to be professional, too. As professional as one can be in a skin-tight cocktail dress in Mr. Grey's favourite colour. Let the alluring begin.

The host of the party is nowhere to be found, but you scan the room regardless. You mingle. Talking to people who know him, and know of him. Gather as much detail as you can because, well, because it's your job. Because you are building a dossier of Christian Grey. The business mogul himself. The Adonis the fashion world loves. With his steel gaze and absolute control he perfects. The control you desire. The control that makes you wonder, what if it were me. Me in his arms; me in his embrace; me at the receiving end of his kiss; my tongue thrashing against his; his cock throbbing for more; my getting wet at him sucking on my hard nipples, standing attention... What if it were me?

One by one, the party weeds down. Few stay, most left, and you are the last person to be visiting the Red Room. Just the front door. No one has actually gone inside yet; to be inside meant that you would have won the sex hunk, power trooper, dominant force lotto. The curiously locked door was enough to get you tingling.

"Allow me to give you a tour," a voice spins you out of a reverie.

You turn and find Christian Grey standing before you. He's much more handsome in person, and much more mysterious. It suddenly dawns on you that Christian Grey has been the bait this entire time, and you were the catch. The door merely a buffer.

"I'm writing an article for Vanity Fair on you, Mr. Grey," you stutter, "I was wondering if I could ask you some questions?"

Mr. Grey smiles, pulls out a key, and unlocks the door. "Well in that case, it'll be my pleasure to give you a firsthand tour."

You follow Christian Grey, staring at nothing but his ass, until the room and the lock on the door reattaching takes you out of the image.

Christian Grey gestures to the bed. "Please." Even though the word is masked by a polite smile, his eyes never leaves yours, and the option came out more as a command than anything. He takes off his tie as he stands before you.

"The...questions?" you stammer.

He grins and huffs a little laugh. "I heard experience is the best inspiration for a writer. Write what you know, that kind of thing." He takes off his suit jacket.

You bite your lip as you blush. "I wasn't expecting this," you lie. Of course you were. In fact, you were hoping for this.

"But you want it though, don't you?" he asks, unbuttoning his shirt.

You nod, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

He lifts you up off the bed and turns you around. Your neck rests on his shoulder as he teases you slowly. Then he lifts his fingers to his lips, tasting you. "Mmm, you definitely you want it," he breathes into your ear. "Tell me you want more, baby."

"I want more," you immediately moan.

You hear a belt unbuckling and falling onto the floor. Then your dress is stripped from you, and as he kneels behind you on the floor, begins biting your ass hungrily. The teeth digging into your plump ass cheeks as he teases you again. The pressure making you even more wet; driving you even more insane.

"Lie over the bed. Now."

You do as he says, without question. The anticipation killing you; clouding any rational thought, half by deliberate decision.

"What are you going to do?" you wonder.

"Whatever I want. What I know you want, too. Put your hands up on the headboard."

Again, you do as he says. He ties your wrists up to the board with black silk. One for your right hand; one for your left; and another for your waist.

He rubs his cock along your ass a couple of times, until finally taking it down lower, teasing you. You breathe harder. Your head lifted back. Your heart pounding; and as he fills you up he pulls on the strap of the black wrapped around your waist. You hear him grunt satisfactorily, at the same time you moan. He slaps your ass, and you sigh at the slight burn, slowly fizzling out.

"Get your knees closer together," he says.

You close your legs as much as the little room allows, and feel his thick cock throbbing deeper. He grunts again, you bite your lip and turn your head back to look at the most sexy image in the world. Brows pulled in together in the middle, his mouth in an O-shape, and then his head lifted back as he begins driving harder into you.

He controls the motions. He controls the rhythms. He controls the pace at which he pounds into you. His balls slapping against your ass; and in the moment, you begin to think that you can't take any more of it; that it's all so much for you to handle. Until you shiver, your toes curl and a quick build up brings you onto the brink of coming harder than you've ever come in your life. His relentless thrusting while you come makes you scream. But you don't want him to stop.

And he doesn't stop. Instead he continues, and moments after you come, a guttural shout ensues as he comes inside of you. He grabs onto your dangling breasts, messaging your nipples and pulling at them. The sheer tenderness and tightness making your nipples instantly redder. You sigh, flicking your hair back and out of your face.

Christian Grey sighs, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. You grin proudly. He moves up closer to you and bunches up your hair to face upwards. Then he plants a kiss as soft as the black silk keeping you in place.

"How long is the article?" he asks.

For a moment, you are confused, then you remember and chuckle. "About a thousand words."

Christian Grey grins, a devilish twinkle in his eyes. "Let's try for two."

You laugh, because, of course, this will never leave the Red Room of Painful Pleasure.