BLACK SILK: Part 6

"You don't have to be so scared of me, you know," Christian says.

The elevator ride seemingly taking longer than it should. "Who said I was?"

He narrows his eyes. "You say it, just not in the traditional sense."

You roll your eyes and murmur, "The traditional sense."

"Yes," he saunters towards you, the lift closing in the closer he got, "you swallow a lot."

He strokes your neck, eyeing it as hungrily as a vampire. You furrow your brows. "Swallow?"

He half-smiles, eyes dreamy but deadly; cold and warmth battling it out. "You gulp."

You gulp and then roll your eyes. It's as if he commanded it for evidences' sake. "A lot of people gulp."

"You get hot," he brings his hands down, shifting past your breasts and down to your waist. "Really hot."

You force your eyes open. "I don't get hot," you whisper because that's the highest decibel you can muster.

"You get wet, too," he whispers, slowly lowering his head.

"Anyone can get wet."

"You heart beats harder and harder and harder," he clutches your chest.

"Mr. Grey..."

"Mmm, mister indeed."

Oh of course. You forgot. He likes to be called mister. "Christian..."

"Don't worry," he parts. You're disappointed but suddenly realise the elevator slowing down and the bell for the ground floor. "Not without your consent."

The doors open and a small group cease speaking outside, flickering their eyes between Christian and me. "See you soon, baby," he mutters, winking and grinning that same, vampiric, smile, before he leaves.

The group collects in the elevator. It's quiet for a couple of floors until one girl makes a joke that everyone laughs about and some groan. "It smells like sex in here."