BLACK SILK: Part 9

Returning to your apartment feels more like sanctuary than ever before. Christian's place wasn't loud but it felt loud. Like, too many demons vying for him in your head. Oh, don't they have good taste? You tried convincing yourself that you couldn't be held responsible for what would've gone down in there. In all honesty, it would be just as much yours as it would be his. So what do you do? You'd do what any (in)sane person would do. You remove yourself from the situation. Just emailing him the interview questions will be enough. He's done it before and he can do it again.

Almost the same time you hit send on the email your phone rings. It's an unknown number.

"Hello?"

A sigh is heard. He's frustrated. "You left."

"Without saying goodbye?" Attempts at lightening the mood with a man as suave as Christian Grey is a terrible, lost cause.

"You left," he growled.

You sigh shakily. "I had to."

"Why?"

"I just...I just had to."

He sighed again. "Why?"

"How did you get this number?"

He chuckles lowly. It makes you smile; you quickly wipe any evidence of its existence from your lips. "I have my ways."

"You don't scare me, you know."

He chuckles a little louder this time; it sounds lighter and brighter. He's trying to lift the mood too. "I wasn't trying to."

"Well...good. Just letting you know." A lull intrudes into the conversation before you ask, "Anything else?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"I won."

You furrow your brows. "What?"

"I won the bet. I want you back here."

Now it's your turn to laugh. You begin to undress and wear only your long cotton shirt and underwear to bed. You pull the cover over you. "Please..."

"I can always come over there. I've never seen your apartment."

"I don't intend for you to see my apartment. Ever." You're assertive and distinct and he enjoys it, devilishly laughing for a moment's beat.

"Don't you want me, Madison?"

Oh, from his lips...

You swallow hard. "No."

"Don't you want me inside of you, Madison?"

You close your eyes. Your breaths become heavier.

Yes, I do! "No."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't," you whisper. Another attempt at trying to recoil from his words. But they slither around you like snakes, his breaths over the phone suffocatingly clear. You can see his eyes, brooding their way into your soul, and you begin to ache for his touch. You clench the blanket with your free hand. The magician has you and he's not even there.

"Baby, I want you, too."

"Christian..." your protest is weak.

"I want to fuck you..."

"Christian..."

"I want to tie your hands up and blindfold you so you feel every sensation..."

"Oh, shit," you mutter, hoping he didn't hear.

"So you can feel my hands brushing against your nipples..."

You can't open your eyes now. Your legs run up and down the bed as you bend them and release. You move your hand from your thigh to your underwear and feel it soaking. You retract quickly by the very thought that if you touch yourself, then he really does win. So you grip the bed again.

"Christian..."

"So you can feel my lips sucking on your nipples..."

You pant. Through a cocky smile he tempts you even more.

"My lips dragging across your stomach. Down to the bone that protrudes at your hip. Oh, I love that bone. I kiss it, warm air escapes my lips. You open your legs wide for me. And I see your wet pussy just pulsating to be touched. You want it don't you?"

"Yes," you breathe, not enough for anyone to hear.

"I want it too."

"Christian..." you gasp. Turns out you don't need your hands. He's just that good.

"I want you to come for me, Madison."

"Christian," you whine.

"Come for me, baby."

Your body shudders, your toes curl, and you scream your orgasm in a tense passion. Feeling every sensation of it squirt out. You gasp some more, trying to catch your breath until finally you can breathe.

He'd been silent the whole time. "Christian?"

"Laters, baby."

Before you can muster the strength to reply, he hangs up. You lick your dry lips and peer down, noticing a stain on your bed. "Shit."

Your phone beeps. A message. No, an email. In reply to your interview questions he taunts: "Only in person, Madison. I'm confident you can fit me in...your busy schedule."

And just like that, you're defeated. Twice. Oh the things we give up for pleasurable losses.

***If you like BLACK SILK be sure to check out my new book, In Dante's Inferno: Million Dollar Temptation. First chapter is up! Soul :) ***