BLACK SILK: Part 10

'Can you guess what daddy wants for Christmas?' Christian texted on your way to work.

You saw it at your desk. 'The answer to my question of how you got this number?'

'I want you.'

'Too bad. Santa doesn't award bad boys.' You could imagine him laughing at this. It makes you smile.

'I'm sure he awards good girls who obey.' Now that was pretty good.

'Christian, stop.'

'Why?'

'Because this could be considered harassment.'

'I don't believe it.'

'Why not?'

'Because I know you want it. You try to hide it but I can see. You want me just as much as I want you.'

'Whatever.'

'Go ahead. Prove me wrong.'

Your fingers freeze over the keys. There's nothing coming to mind.

'Exactly,' he texts after the lull.

'Fine! Whatever! But I know it's wrong.'

'Makes it all the more delicious, don't you think?'

'Listen, I think you should stop. Your efforts are futile. I mean, it's starting to get a little embarrassing.'

'You make me laugh.'

You roll your eyes at your attempt to attack his ego. You quickly divert to Plan B as soon as you see Donovan in passing; a thought comes to mind. 'I have a date, you know.'

'No I don't.'

His response is not enough. You want to give him more to bury the thought deeper into his mind. You want it to make it impossible to have you. Two can play this game.

'Yeah, well, it's a guy named Donovan. He's very sweet, and handsome, and sexy, and he's been wanting to go out with me.'

'Precious little girl...'

You blush and fear he can sense it. 'Yup, I'm going out with him. On a date. On a date with him and me. Together.'

'The things I want to do to you...'

Okay. It's not getting through to him. You need something more invasive. 'It might even end in sex!' Okay, you may have gone a little too far because he's not saying anything.

Shit...

'Invite him out,' he finally says.

'We're going out on a date.'

'No. With us.'

You chuckle to yourself at the thought of the three of you sitting together. 'I don't think he'd like another guy on our date.'

'First of all, I'm not just another guy. I'm Christian fucking Grey. Second of all, we can double date.'

'Christian Grey with a date? Nay, on a double date!?'

'Amuse me.'

'You won't last.'

'Try me.'

'I don't think so.'

'What if I told you this might be your saving grace?'

'What if I told you get back to work Mr. Bossman!' Great comeback Madison.

'Tonight. 8PM. See you then.'

***60K views and 500 votes get you the next chapter (maybe more than one chapter depending)! Hope you have enjoyed this part and thank you to all those commenting, voting, reading, adding this to their reading lists, and supporting me and this story (and other stories bust mostly this one). Writing in the second person is hard to do and rarely done so I appreciate the love! Soul!***