BLACK SILK: Part 7

You are standing in front of Christian Grey's front doors.

You are shaking your legs back and forth, opening and closing your fists, biting your bottom lip, in front of Christian Grey's front doors.

These big brooding double doors, almost mocking you with their knowledge of what goes down in there.

You freeze your fist an inch away from the door. "Shit," you mumble under your breath, "what am I doing?" You knock three times, slowly, thinking to yourself three times' the charm.

Away one of the doors fling open and Christian Grey is standing before you, in his three piece suit. The top button of his shirt open, not a tie to be found. Is he dressing up...or down?

"Hello," he says, half-smiling proudly.

You use all the energy you have in your system to refrain from narrowing your eyes. He thinks he's going to get some. You almost laugh to yourself.

"Hi, so, should we get going?"

"Come in, I'm just getting ready."

"Umm, I don't think..." your voice fades as he opens the door wider and walks away.

You stand in the entryway for a while, considering waiting in the lobby of the building instead of his hallway.

He pops out sideways from the stairs. "So...are you coming in or should I call the cavalry?"

"Uhh..."

"Don't worry, I won't bite," he grins devilishly. You think to yourself, promise? "Not unless you ask me to." He lifts a brow.

"HA..." you blurt out awkwardly, "okay."

"Come on in, have a drink, I'll just be a couple minutes."

You walk in, closing the door behind you and dropping your bag. You place your hand on the kitchen island and watch him as he saunters up the stairs, hands by his sides, gazing down at you with an intense, stormy-eyed stare. Your heart begins to race, your breaths shorten, you notice your chest hiking in and out and you hope he doesn't notice from that angle your already hardened nipples.

"You know," you whisper shakily and then clear your throat, "you don't have to dress up. I mean, like, wear a tie or something. What you're wearing now...is...fine...." Your voice once again fades as he continues on upstairs. "Okay," you mutter a little laugh.

You think to yourself, I'm not going to let him get to me. I'm going to act like this place is mine and calm myself the fuck down.

You jump up on the kitchen island, your flowery dress flowing with you, sure he won't mind the new floral arrangement as you cross one leg over the other. You tap your fingers underneath the edge, bopping to a lonely tune in your head.

"Hearing voices again?" his voice behind you startles you and you uncross your legs, ready to jump off but freeze instead.

"Jeez," you breathe, "how long have you been standing there?"

He rounds the island and stands before you, giving you no room to hop off. You consider for a split second crawling down the opposite end and sliding off that way.

"Long enough," he said.

You clutch the edge harder, your knuckles protrude white underneath your skin. "Sh—should we get going then?" Your eyes flicker down to his neck where no tie is visible. The top button is still open, and there's nothing in his hands. What has he been doing this whole time?

He takes a step forward, placing both hands on the tops of your bare thighs. His hands ice cold on the fire that is your skin.

"Christian..." you breathe.

"Mmm?" he watches as he parts your legs to let him through.

"M—Mr. Grey," you correct yourself, hoping being cordial and professional will remind the both of you why you're here.

"Mmm Mr. Grey is better, baby."

You chuckle. "Christian, then." A warmth builds, resonating your entire body.

"I want you to want this as much as I do."

You look at him, though loopy, your mind is still strong. The one thing he can't touch. "I'm not going to be one of your many girls. I'm not like that."

"What makes you think I want you to be one of many more?"

You look down. "I know you won't have a last."

"Maybe I could. Maybe it could be you."

You shake your head in utter disbelief, narrowing your eyes. "You are such a mastermind manipulator."

He growls a laugh. "Okay, tell you what, if when you get off that island and you haven't left a wet stain, you'll never see me again after tonight."

"And if I do?" you breathe, nervous of the outcome.

"And if you do, well, then it's for me to know and you to find out."

You laugh. "That sounds promising."

"But don't worry—" he shifts closer, his lips near your ear, his breaths flutter heat as he speaks— "I won't eat your wet, throbbing pussy just yet—" you close your eyes and furrow your brows— "I'll leave that for another time. When my cock is much harder—" you bite your lip at the thought of him in your watery mouth— "and your nipples are out for me to fuck and suck. I'll be lapping up your come and savouring it for so long that you'll come a second time—"

Your eyes shoot open and you shove him back. "Cheater!"

Your face is red, your body is writhing in lava-ridden blood, your legs are shaking so much that your foot is about to get a cramp.

He can't help but laugh deeply. "I never said I'd play fair."