Chapter 16: Day 3: Typical

A/N: When you forgot what you're supposed to write so you have to check the note of plots again.

———

Again, waking up from the mansion. You sometimes just wonder if this is just a dream or not... Maybe you were just sleeping.. Long sleep? Who knows. Being in a fandom you definitely don't know about isn't that good. "Oh, hey (Y/N)..." Ramu walked to your room as you gazed up to her. "Oh! Hey...!" You waved at her and stood up from the bed. "Well, breakfast will be prepared soon, so get ready." The female said before getting out of your room.

You were about to tell her to wait, but again, guess you could ask her later. After changing your clothes, you get downstairs and saw the usual groups. But this time Aoi was standing alone, looking around like a lost puppy. "Hi Aoi!" You greeted as the female smiles at you back. "Are you looking for something?" You asked. "Oh! Nothing! Well... Actually it's about my swimming glasses, I haven't found it anywhere..." Aoi sighs. "But I guess it's fine, I'd just buy a new one." The female shrugs.

"Oh? Well, I'm pretty sure you can find it somewhere? It'd be a waste of money if you buy a new one..." You said and kneed down to the sofa, looking under it, still nothing. "Is it in your room? The pool? Maybe you left it somewhere..." You mumbled. "I guess so... But don't worry, I'd find it sooner or later! For now, let's just go and eat the food! I hope there'd be donuts!!" Aoi cheers and got to the table with a cheerful smile. "Donuts? I guess she likes donuts..." You sighs and follows the female to the table too.

Looking around, there's a spot left besides Byakuya, and because of your wanting-to-get-along thing, you decided to sit next to him. But before you could pull out the chair, the male stopped your hand immediately. "This seat is taken. Besides, no one would even wanna sit next to a peasant like you anyway." The guy scoffed before turning back to his food. "Seriously? Do you have to be so extra? Wanna fight?" You angrily asked. "Hey! What are you doing, you degenerate male?!" Tenko asked as she glares at the blond male.

"She started it first, go and ask her." Byakuya said and took a sip of coffee. "Hey! That's not how you talk to girls! You degenerate! You should go and step on a grenade!" The aikido master shouted as Byakuya roll his eyes. "What's with that attitude?!" Before Tenko could go any further, Chihiro stood up and held her arms. "I-It's fine, let's just eat...?" The two girls (yeah, 'girls') then sat back down at the table and continued on their meal.

You then gave up on being friendly with Byakuya, going to a seat that's next to Tenko and Kirumi. "Don't talk to that degenerate, (Y/N)... It's only wasting your time..." Tenko whispered to you. You could know that she probably hates Byakuya the most in this mansion. Especially cause he's male and also rude (aka an asshole). After your breakfast, you decided to head to the library for reading some books, probably. There wasn't anyone, so it was pretty nicely quiet there.

"First time seeing you here..." You turns around and saw Chiaki standing at the door. "Oh, hey Chiaki...!" You awkwardly laughed, remembering how weird she was before. Maybe this could change? "I mean, I can say the same to you, aren't you usually at the gaming room?" You asked as the female nods. "Yeah... But I'm just here for some gaming tip books... You know... There're every kind of books here... Ramu knew I love games so she gave me a whole place just for gaming..." Chiaki said while rubbing her eyes.

"Ohh, so that's where it's from... Well, I guess you can find the right book here?" You askes and turns around. "Yeah..." Chiaki then walked back to the shelf and brung out a book. She looked at me and motioned me to come with her. We sat down the library chair as Chiaki slowly flips through the pages from the book. "Oh, what's that game?" You asked and points at a game, probably an old game. "Oh... It's Pacman... I'm good at it, do you want to watch me play?"