Chapter 10: Day 7: Endless Possibilities

A/N:
I'm done
I'm done
I'm dOnE
JEsUs I gAvE yOu sOoOo mAny cHanCe in thE woRld anD you jUst hAvE to nOt uSe tHe iTeM

i'M dOne WiTh yOu gUys

Jk I still love you so very much <3

———

Day 7: Morning.

You woke up in Ramu's room, but it seems kinda early though. You're not an early bird, but it seems like you've woken up before everyone. You got out of Ramu's room and decided to return to your own room. With passing by the living room. You saw Ramu was still sitting there. Did she pull an all nighter or did she just woke up? "Hey Ramu?" "H-Huh?" She turned her back and look at you. "Oh, did you have a good sleep?" "Yeah, I mean your bed is comfy so, I'll go to my room now." "Mhm... Sure... Um, hey (Y/N)?" Ramu looked down a bit before continuing.

"I think after that hang out, you and Byakuya got quite close, so is there any possible way you can ask him to give me back my phone?" Ramu asked as you just think about it. Ramu seems attached with that phone... Wonder what's inside... I should use that item to get her phone back...? But wouldn't it ruin mine and Byakuya's love or friendship? But this is for Ramu... Nah, I don't think I should just waste one of my item for this girl. Maybe I can put it to a better use. "Sorry, really. But I don't think I can get it back... Byakuya wouldn't listen to me..." You lied and decided to walk away, hoping she wouldn't ask any other question.

Eventually, you made it to your room. Luckily Shuichi isn't up yet, so you decided to put the pillow back to its place and choose some clothes to wear. "Hm... (Y/N)...?" You turned around and saw Shuichi had already woken up. "Oh, good morning Shuichi. I didn't wanna wake you up but ehhh, um, you should probably return to your room? I'll change my clothes now." You said and decides to go to the bathroom and changes your clothes. With walking out, obviously Sayaka and Sonia is up early for making breakfast again. You didn't wanna join them, so you decided to sit on the dining room table.

"Oh, good morning Byakuya." You said while looking at the blonde, actually seeing him at the dining room for once? "Good morning." He said and continued reading his book. You really want to get that phone, maybe something could be in there, but maybe you shouldn't, since you don't want to ruin this relationship with Byakuya. "There you are, finally show up huh? Now give me back my phone!" Ramu said, looking around. "... If you listen to me earlier then this might have not happened. So just be it." Byakuya said bluntly. "You cannot just take my phone forever! Just let me have it back!" "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes-" "Jesus, when are you guys planning to stop-?!" You asked, wanting to scream right now.

Ramu only sighed in some sort of disappointed tone and walk away.

———

*NEW*
Ramu Takeshi•
Relationship:
Love: -10
Friendship: 63
Jealousy: -85
Note: Ramu likes to mood swing, she's a calm person to be around, but she could easily be jealous with other people, she just doesn't show it.
Personality: Kamidere + Yandere
Opinion: I need to think of a way... And quick.

———

"Do I need to take yours too?" "Nope." You quickly answered and put your phone away. You thought about last night, which was Maki wanting to talk to you. Maybe you should make it up to her? Yeah, that's the best thing, you'll meet her later, and hang out with her. Besides, maybe you could get some cool stuff if you hang out with her too? You shrugs before leaning back to the chair. "Byakuya? Can you stop being mean to Ramu please? Just return her phone already." "No." There isn't really any way to convince him, huh...?