Chapter 7: Day 4: Starting Off

A/N:
Okay, I wasn't supposed to say this, but... Who cares 😜
You guys messed up on the first choice (Because (Y/N) needs knowledge, not coffee), the second, well, you guys almost messed up with almost choosing Kokichi to avoid again. The third. Well, let's just say game room isn't the correct answer 😆 I still don't understand how you don't find Chiaki creepy though.

Anyway.

Fact: If you encounter the wrong option, then before doing that action, (Y/N) will rethinking about the other options before doing the choice that it has been voted for.
Like, doubts and stuff 😆

If you encounter the right option, you would explain why you do it in your head before doing that option.

———

Day 4: Morning.

You sat up from your bed before looking around. It's just another normal day, and everyone is probably doing their thing. You sighed while getting the clothes to wear and head off to the bathroom. And when you come downstairs... Well, indeed there are some new people now... A guy with spiky hair style, and he's just wearing a shirt with a green tie on it. And another blue haired girl, but she have glasses and all. "Oh hey (Y/N)-chan! Sit next to me!" Kokichi waved at you as some people just acknowledge your existence now. You ignored him last time... and things didn't went out really well.

But... This time his personality changed, so maybe his dangerous level dropped. Besides, the statuses all changed so... "Oh, right (Y/N), say hi to Tsumugi and Hajime!" Ramu, who's sitting next to Kokichi said as she pointed to the new people. "Oh, hi, my name is Tsumugi Shirogane, I like to cosplay and watch anime." Tsumugi said while smiling. "My name is... Hajime Hinata, nice to meet you." The male introduced. "Ah, I see, well I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you." You said before bowing to them a little, just to be polite.

"Alright! Now let's just eat, I'm starviiiing!" Kokichi whined and decided to get some food right before anyone... Again. You sighs and then took a seat down next to the male, and began to eat your food. Some people were chatting to each other and some people were just staying in silent the whole time. Let's talk about the new people. Tsumugi seems like a talkative person, and Hajime, he's more reserved. Maybe you should talk to one of them... Maybe starting off with Tsumugi might be good. You then continued to dig into your food.

———

*NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED*
Tsumugi Shirogane•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Tsumugi really enjoy cosplaying and want to talk about anime all day. She's also pretty cheerful.
Personality: Nidere + Yandere
Opinion: I get to meet up with everyone! Oh, I wonder if (Y/N) would like anime too?

*NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED*
Hajime Hinata•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Hajime is rather a not talking much type, he doesn't want to start a conversation with anyone. He feel like you're a nice person to talk to.
Personality: Bijindere + Yandere
Opinion: There's a new person since the last time I came here... (Y/N)... interesting...

———

After eating, and everyone do their own things, you decided to speak to Tsumugi. "Hey um, your name is Tsumugi, right?" You asked as the female nodded at it. "Yeah! I also likes watching anime and manga! Do you want me to recommend you some?" Anime and manga...? Maybe you could ask her about all these and what type of deres these people perhaps...? Wait, she'd think differently about you? Or maybe she'd actually enjoy talking about it... But maybe for the best, you shouldn't ask that. "I was just asking if you want to hang out? I mean I know a coffee shop, and I want to visit it again." You said as the cosplayer nodded.