Chapter 34: Day 21: Confessions

A/N:
Thank you, everyone who supported this book and being understanding about it

ily and i've decided i'd wanna continue, but I might be slow to very slow on it 💔

———

Ugh... What time is it?

I woke up, somehow feeling exhausted, and getting back pains too. I want to sleep... "(Y/N)~~! It's time to eat!" I heard Kokichi's voice coming closer as I have to sit up from my bed. Darn it, my body feels so uncomfortable today... Maybe I slept at the wrong side of the bed. "Coming... Just don't go into my room..." But obviously, Kokichi being Kokichi, didn't listen and just barges in. "What? Got something to hide?" "No. I just don't like you."

"That hurts a lot, (Y/N)~!" As the purple haired boy almost burst into tears, I decided to just stand up and ready to go downstairs. "Lemme accompany you."

"Good morning everyone." I say and waves at all of them, people who heard me turns around to wave back, but Byakuya - a fellow person who also heard you, just look at you and scoff, then went back to his book. "What's that guy's problem? Ugh." Maybe today wouldn't go as my way after all. "Byakuya is always grumpy, don't bother." Kokichi puts his hands behind his back and jog over to the dinning table. "(Y/N), do you have a minute?"

Turning around, Peko stood right behind me. "Hm? Ah, I do..."

Instead of talking to me right there, she just had to get me to another part of the mansion. If she's going to kill me, I seriously don't even know what I should do next. "What did you want to tell me?" I asked. "You... Really don't need anyone to protect you?" Peko asked. "No, I can take care of myself. But why do you... Want to protect me that much? It's not like we're that... Close or anything."

"Ah- I'm sorry for taking your time... And I hope you don't think I'm weird but... Yesterday while you were out, there were several other people also came and follow you around... I'm really worried." Peko said, her eyes looking sideways.

... Why were you there?

"Yeah, I kinda knew... But I'm certain I'll be alright, thanks for worrying about me anyways Peko." I sighed. "Just um... Go back to the table and have some breakfast for now, alright?"

Without more questions, we decided to head off and call this little 'meeting' to end.

Breakfast really doesn't have anything noticeable, just Tenko being Tenko and really like the dish ahead. Kokichi speed runs his food and while some other just slowly do their things.

Afterwards, putting out my plate...

It's still early.

But I have nothing to do here either... I guess I'll go to work early... I might have some time to talk to Kaede before work... Yes, even though she basically stalk me last night. I was about to stand up, then-

"Can I talk to you for a moment?"

...

That was Shuichi.

"Ah, um... Of course. I still have some time." Shuichi let out a sigh of relief before holding my hand in his. "Wh-" "I just had really bad feelings these days, so I thought about... What if I keep you safe? I would take a good care of you, I-I promise."

Where did this come from?

"You should know I'd do anything for you- I. I can't live another day with you just ignore me and hang out with other people, please, (Y/N)."

"Um-" "What are you doing Saihara?" Looking behind the boy. Is Chihiro.

I'm saved... Ish.

"Why are you here?" Shuichi turned around. "(Y/N) is obviously uncomfortable with your appearance and actions. Please leave her alone." Something I've never expected Chihiro to say- Said it. Should I be worried? It's not a bad thing she stood up for herself but- Uh-