Chapter 5: Day 5: Bitter Sweet Love

A/N:

———

Day 5: Morning.

You woke up due to the sun shining onto your face. Do you hate it when sunshines do that? You sighed before getting out of the bed, and brushed your hair before walking to the bathroom and change your clothes. You walked downstairs and saw Kokichi waving at you again. You didn't want to, but thinking about it... You think you have to hang out with him somehow, you saw how his jealousy jumped yesterday and... this opinion creeped you out. You then decides to sit next to him and Kokichi just hugged you tightly. "Yay! You have finally hang out with me~" "Yeah, don't get used to it." You said in a tired tone before eating your breakfast.

It was a nice breakfast, but you can't help but feeling worried for Ramu about this. So maybe you could try and comfort her later or some sort. "So, after this do you want to hang out?" And of course, dealing with Kokichi. "Oh, of course Kokichi, where would you like to go?" "Hm... Maybe pranking someone! Pranking people is my thing, nishishi~" "Hm... I think differently, I'm not good with running away from troubles so..." "It's okay (Y/N)-chan! I can always teach you!" Kokichi's eyes were filled with sparkles, and you decide to nod your head, wanting the day to be over with.

"Nishishi~ Excellent! So would you want to prank Byakuya? Trust me, it's fun to prank him!" "Why would I ever agree to prank him?! You really have a death wish or something?!" You fire the questions at him as he just shrugs. "Dunno, maybe he's fun to prank to! I don't care as long as I have it my way!" Kokichi laughed and you just frowns at the male. "Yeah stop that habit of getting things your way... just, don't prank anyone at all?" You really wish that Kokichi is just an ordinary guy, or this wouldn't have happened. Seriously what the hell is wrong?

"Aww, no pranking? But that's okay! As long as it's my beloved's decision, I'll follow!" The male smiled again as he puts his hand behind his head. "Beloved? You know half thing about me, so don't make it look like I'm your lover or something... you know what? I think I'll go now, have a nice day Kokichi." You said before walking away with him just smiling. You didn't know if walking away is a good thing, but you were too angry to even notice.

———

*NEW*
Kokichi Oma•
Relationship:
Love: -10
Friendship: -50
Jealousy: -65
Note: Kokichi is a deceiving person. He often lies just for attention unless if he have some sort of goal. He usually gets what he wants.
- Kokichi can jump statuses pretty quickly.
Personality: Sadodere + Yandere
Opinion: (Y/N) didn't like having me around, but it's okay, I'll make her learn to like it~!

———

You frowned upon seeing his status. You are disturbed and annoyed, you don't want to deal with him right now. Is there any way to make him stop this? You're going to need to think more. And while you were walking, you didn't really notice where you were going, and accidentally bumped into Mukuro... "Ah, hey, sorry Mukuro!" You bowed as you apologizes, you haven't hung out with the new people yet, so why not? "Oh, I want to ask that would you like you hang out? I mean I'm pretty free and stuff." You said as Mukuro only nodded slightly, maybe she doesn't like you that much, but that's fine...

"So Mukuro, Junko is your twin, right? Well, I was just wondering why doesn't you two have a good relationship? I mean, I've seen many siblings getting along and stuff..." You said and Mukuro shook her head. "No, no, it's a normal thing! Junko and my relationship are normal! I just follows her and well, we are a completely fine, it's just how other people look at it." Mukuro smiled as she said those words. You were pretty confused. How is calling your sister a pig, ugly, and insultings normal? Or is it because they're not related? Is it fine to ask that?... Probably not.