what is shifting (detailed but simple)

shifting is basically just shifting your subconscious mind to another reality. you are a whole different person surrounded by different people, but these people ARE REAL and have feelings and families. so please don't avada kedrava pansy at Hogwarts because you'd be a murderer. so don't become a murderer (unless you want to, but I'm not encouraging it) 

in order to shift you need to have all your thoughts of what DR (Desired Reality) you want to go to. People use a script, which we will talk about further into the book. (not too far ahead tho) you are currently in your CR (Current Reality) Which is the reality you were born and raised in, so shifting to another reality is like a life-changing experience and 100000% safe because YOU are in control. so if you want to go back to your CR, you can. You just have to put your mind into it, but I really really really recommend creating a safeword, it's easier and you'd feel better about going there because there will always be that one feeling no matter where you go some bad COULD happen (but it won't so stop that) but YOU are in control of what happens. 

you can go to whatever reality you want! you can go to Hogwarts, TWD (i do not recommend btw but you do whatever you wanna do but I heard its fucking scary), and you can even be you still but you're famous, or rich, whatever you want!

I first heard about shifting in late august early September and didn't start trying to shift till around early October. i heard about it on tiktok since I randomly discovered dracotok. but I don't minddd. at first, I thought shifting was crazy, but then wattpad, shifting stories, and my obsession for harry potter hit me. then i said fuck it i wanna be happy.