A Place for My Head

Joey's POV

The only thing that I remember is that I drank a lot. Then I saw Ari. I went up to her and I started kissing her. At least I thought I was Ari until I heard the real Ari gasp. I did nothing. I still sat there with the girl who I originally thought was Ari kissing me and that left me, a 5'3 guy, trying to push this, I don't know, like 5'6 girl, off of me. Am I failing? Yes. Do I care? Kinda yeah.

I finally got that bitch off of me. I ran to where I thought was the tour bus. I found a cup and I drank some water. It was starting to get late and I didn't know where Ari went so I decided to just go to bed.

Ari's POV

No matter how hard I try I can't seem to find anyone who loves me. No one seems to understand me. I've never been in a relationship for more then a year. The only time I was in a relationship for more than a year was in 6th grade. I dated this guy throughout middle school but we broke up because he was going to a different high school then I was so we decided to break up.

I've had a lot of people in my life call me a slut just because I was friends with more guys than I was friends with girls.

I've also had multiple, multiple people call me a guy just because I like things that guys are supposed to like. I fucking hate sexist people.

I almost threw up today because I found a dead squirrel and bird while walking today. The bodies were decomposing and they smelled like death.

They were also very bloody and they were decapitated. I will never forget those two animals. I ended up digging them holes that I decorated and then put them in. I covered them in dirt and made gravestones out of rocks.

I've dug many graves for dead animals since I killed over 20 fish by starving them to death. I also forgot about them so that's one of the reasons why they died.

I was quite the child. My poor parents that had to deal with my dumbass along with my chaotic ass brother's bullshit.

As I was walking back to the tour bus I hear someone walk up behind me. As I turned around the man covered my mouth with his hand.

He whispered into my ear, saying "It will be okay baby girl. I'm going to take you somewhere safer than out here alone in the dark."

I was freaked out. I tried biting his hand but it didn't work. Tried to kick him in the balls, didn't work.

I tried so many things to try and escape but nothing was working. I was scared that I was gonna die. This man is probably going to kill me.

I tried and tried to find a place for my head but then this happened. I'm hoping I'm found before this guy rapes or kills me, or even both.

Ahhhh sorry for a short chapter I wanted to publish one today and tomorrow. Tomorrow's chapter is gonna be quite different tho so be prepared cuz it's a holiday special kind of thing. I plan on publish it at exactly midnight so be prepared for that. Memento Mori my dudes and stay safe during the holidays😁