MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCH (holiday special)

Ari's POV

My eyes opened wide, I shot up and looked around. I realized that I was in my own room. I looked at the time, it was 6:15 on December 25th.

I realized that it was Christmas. I ran downstairs like a child and looked underneath the tree to find plenty of gifts.

I yelled for whoever was in the house to get into the living room. I was wearing my Slipknot pajamas that Sid had gotten me for my birthday.

I watched as Sid, Joey, Paul, Chris, and Corey slowly walked down the stairs. "Merry Christmas bitches!"

Sid looked at me and smiled. "Merry Christmas little sis, sort the presents so we can open them."

I nodded my head like a little kid. I was excited as fuck. I would go and wake up Mick, Clown, Craig, and Jim but I wanted them to sleep some more.

Everyone knew I was a little childish and still somewhat believed in Santa, so they hid presents around the house, then when they were sure I was asleep they would put the presents underneath the tree.

After I was done sorting presents, the rest of the guys came downstairs and we began opening the presents.

I got a lot of CDs, band merch, a snail plushie (I love snails), I got a new water bottle as well. When it came to my turn again, I opened my final present.

It was a small box and it was from Joey. When I opened the small box, I saw something amazing.

Joey had gotten me a Slipknot necklace.

(Here's what it looks like)

I smiled and hugged Joey. This was an amazing gift.

Overall, this was an amazing day. Definitely my best Christmas ever. I wish the day didn't end but we always have next year right?

MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES!!! Hehe this may be short but I wrote it in a day so yeah. I actually have the Slipknot necklace that I showed. I got it from Hot Topic for like 10 ish dollars. The detail on it is amazing too. Anyway Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and stay safe. Also don't get covid, no one likes covid. Memento Mori my dudes.