Just a Dream

Ari's POV  (9:30 pm)

Sid just called me and said Becky texted him and said that she was on her way. Shit Shit Shit Shit. Luckily I'm only 5 minutes away. Ada's driving while I'm making sure the others are in their positions. I made sure that they parked their cars a block away so Becky won't suspect anything.

"Ari we"ll be fine. Quit worrying so much!" "No Carlos, you don't understand! She's insane! She tried taking my mask off in the middle of the show! You know I don't want people knowing my identity!"

Carlos just sighed and responded with "I get your second favorite band is Slipknot, but dude, you do realize who is in slipknot right?" Is Carlos really going to do this right now? Of course I know who's in slipknot... or maybe I don't... I am not going to tell Carlos I don't know the real identities of Slipknot, and that I only know the songs.

"That's not important right now Carlos!! Right now what's important it that I get there in time to get my baseball bat a go to my hiding spot. I see the house I'll see you in a minute. Bye Carlos."
Right as Ada pulled into the driveway I darted inside and grabbed my bat, I already had my mask on so I was set to go.
(Here's what Ari's mask looks like Btw)

10 minutes later and someone was picking the lock on the front door

10 minutes later and someone was picking the lock on the front door. "Sidney I'm ready to go on our life-long date!" a sadistic voice came from the doorway. "NOW!" I yelled as the lights came on. I was hiding behind a table in our living room, Sid was on the other side of the room, hiding behind a chair, Carlos and Ada were in bushes outside, Adam and Sofie were hiding behind the door.

"Ew there are more of you!" Becky yelled. I took a look at Becky and saw what she was wearing, and holy fuck was it slutty. I swung my bat at her but missed on purpose. It distracted her and Carlos and Ada grabbed her. Adam walked over and put handcuffs on her.

"You're not going anywhere. You've broken into Ari and Sid's house multiple times, you've harmed Ari physically and mentally, attempted to kidnap Sid multiple times, you've attempted to steal from Sid and Ari multiple times. You're gonna be in jail for a while. Ari, go fucking crazy." I stared at Adam for a minute because he usually doesn't talk, then I almost went batshit crazy on that bitch. I didn't use my bat a) it's a metal bat and b) because it wouldn't be fair. After a minute or two, Adam, Sid, and Carlos forced me off of Becky, and her face was fucked up. Nothing permanent, just a bloody nose, and a few bruises. She got off lucky.

{Flashback to High School}

Ari's POV

"OMG look it's Ariana, the school slut." Despite going to a catholic high school, all the girls thought I was a slut. But then the new girl came. Her name was Becky, and she was nice to me. Then the popular girls got to her. She started bullying me, both physically and mentally. She would beat me up and she told me that I was "worthless" and "stupid". She's the reason I did things I never wanted to. Shit I almost cut myself because of her. Sid was never there for me. He always told me to "fuck off".

I only went to that high school because I thought it would be easier to make friends. I was wrong. I was the outcast. No one liked me. The only two people that seemed to care about me were Sid's friends, Joey and Paul. "I wonder what she's going to do today." I started walking away when I heard someone call my name. I turned around a saw Joey and Paul looking clueless as fuck. I heard the popular girls gasp and check their makeup. Joey started running up to me, and then he hugged me really hard. I heard the other girls scoff and go back to their conversations. "Joey, what are you and Paul doing here?" I asked him, clearly clueless. "Sid's hurt."

I gasped and looked around my room, realizing that it was just a dream. I haven't seen Paul or Joey since then. I'm pretty sure they forgot about me. After all, everything that happened seemed like it was just a dream.

There it is! Chapter 2 is here! Anyway, I have so many secrets that I'm keeping about Ari from you guys. Anyway thanks for reading!