Faint

Quick warning, there is mentions of rape and abuse so yeah. You've been warned.

Ari's POV

The guy shoved me into the backseat of a car. He drove and drove for what felt like hours. I was beginning to feel a little tired but I knew I had to stay awake.

I didn't want this guy to rape me. If I fell asleep he would have the chance to do it.

I was starting to get scared. For all I know this guy  is a murderer. I was thinking on how I could escape when I realized that the guy didn't tie me up or lock the car doors.

"I need to get gas and then I'm going to the bathroom, stay here." I was planing on how I was going to escape but I didn't think that this would be so easy.

Once I watched him enter the bathroom I quickly exited the car. I sprinted into the gas station and asked the clerk to call the police.

Before he asked why I explained how I was kidnapped. The clerk asked me if I knew where my kidnapper was.

I told him that he was in the bathroom. The clerk asked me if I had my phone with me. I answered yes. He told me to go into the girls bathroom and call the police.

I did what he asked me to do. Luckily the police arrived when my kidnapper was paying for his gas. The cops asked to speak to an Ariana Wilson.

I walked up to the police and told them who my kidnapper was. The police arrested the guy who kidnapped me.

I needed to be taken in for questioning so the police took me to the police station.

After a few hours of being questioned, I was done. My phone had died and I needed a way to get back to the city Sid and the guys were in.

I asked to call Sid. I explained what happened and he told me where they were heading. The guys left without  me because they thought I was sleeping in my bunk.

I had no way to get to where the guys were going, so I asked Sid if they would pass the police station in the city I was in.

I already told Sid what city I was in, and luckily the guys were going to pass through the city. I stayed at the police station until the guys were in the same city as me.

Sid's POV

I was worried when I got a call from Ari. She told me how she was kidnapped while taking a walk. She told me how she felt like the guy was going to rape her.

She told me everything about what happened. She also told me what city she was taken to. Luckily we were going to a rest stop in that city.

Once we were at the rest stop, I went to the police station which wasn't too far away from where the tour bus was parked.

When I saw Ari I hugged her. I took Ari to a gas station to get her some snacks and drinks since I could tell she was hungry.

I didn't want Ari to go alone either, considering what happened not too long ago.

I also got some snacks while we were at the gas station. We then met up with the guys to go out to eat some food. Everyone was happy that Ari was okay and not hurt.

Time skip

Ari's POV

I went out for a walk again without telling the guys. I needed to be alone and I didn't want one of them to see the new cuts.

While I was walking back, I felt someone tug on the hood of my hoodie. I turned around and saw a drunk guy.

He asked me if I wanted to go back to his place and get freaky. I (obviously) said no, not wanting to get kidnapped or willingly lose my virginity.