Daminette ~ Leaving Continued

-More Daminette. My specialty.

It was May. So it was three months later. Summer was coming up. No more school, no more classmates, no more Lila, no more bullying. But worst of all, that meant no more Damian.

Marinette liked Damian. She really did. He didn't bother her and she didn't bother him. They always enjoyed each other's presence and he was just comfortable to be around. They would hang around alone whenever they did patrol together. They would get paired up with each other on Tuesdays and Fridays, so that meant that they had more time to spend together. It wasn't like Damian didn't like it. He was always smiling when they were alone. It was cute, in Marinette's opinion.

Thinking about patrol, her smile brightened. Well, for a moment before her face turned blank. She was happy. They had taken Chat's miraculous and she had given it to Damian. Well Robin. He was the only person who could hold it. He had destructive energy within him. But she was kind of angry. Who wouldn't be? You find out that your ex was thinking he was pursuing another woman while you were dating each other. She had the right to be. It meant that her relationship with him meant nothing.

She heard her alarm go off. That's right! She had set it so that she would be on time to patrol. She transformed and quickly headed to the Eiffel Tower. On her way there, she saw Dick, Tim, and Damian leaving the hotel to make their way there. She smiled and waved to Damian, since he was the only one to see her. He had waved back.

Turning her attention back to her destination, she headed there, hoping to get there before the vigilantes. She made it there in a minute. When she got there, she had seen that Abielle was also there. After landing, she heard someone else landing beside her. She turned and saw Robin wearing the Chat miraculous.

"How long till they get here?" Ladybug asked.

"Around five more minutes." He answered.

The other two nodded. Ladybug went to sit down on the edge of the Eiffel Tower. Robin went to sit beside her. The two were watching the city, while Ladybug was leaning her head onto his shoulder. Abielle, in the background, was taking a picture on her spinning top and sending it to herself so that she could send it to more people.

It was a miracle how Abielle still didn't know who the vigilantes were. Considering she spent about everyday, since she started dating Tim, hanging at their place, you would think she would figure out who they were. The other two vigilantes could have looked up who Ladybug and Abielle were, but respected them, and if they wanted to share their identities with them, they would know. Otherwise, who they were was a mystery to them.

Suddenly, two people landed where they were. They knew who it was. They didn't flinch or blink an eye when they heard it. Nightwing and Red Robin went to where they were. Their eyes opened wide at the sight in front of them. Normally, he was usually cozy with the other girl, Marinette. They didn't think it was possible for him to be like that with someone else. Well anyone in general, but after meeting Marinette they understood that. What they didn't understand was why he was like that with Ladybug.

"Can you stop staring at us?" Ladybug asked. She could feel their stares on her. It was a little uncomfortable.

They were quick to deny it, looking everywhere but the duo. The duo rolled their eyes. Ladybug got her head off his shoulder and the two turned around to face the other three.

"Alright, I just want to thank you for helping us with Hawkmoth. Who knows how far we would have been without your help." Ladybug said.

Hawkmoth was defeated a week ago. With them being one of the best detectives in the world, they were able to figure it out when they got specific details about him that no one else could. That and Mayura. With Mayura using a damaged peacock miraculous, then that meant that someone was going to become sick. When they figured out who it was, they figured out who Hawkmoth was. They easily took his and hers miraculous and sent the two to jail. Adrien was adopted by his bodyguard, who was actually like a father to the kid. They had kept the house and the money that came with his father's business. Still, the kid was keeping Lila's lies a secret from everyone.