Daminette ~ Leaving

-Alright, let's get started with this who knows how many part story.

Almost everyone's dreams had come true. Adrinette was finally canon. Now lately, everything hasn't been like it always has in Francis Dupont. People were starting to believe in the worst in Marinette. It wasn't that bad, just that she was worse than her usual sunshiney self, so they kind of distanced themselves from her, but they were still friendly with each other. Chloe and Mari became friends during this situation. The two put aside their crush on Adrien and actually found out that they could actually tolerate each other.

If you want to know how this all came to be, it happened because of Lila. Lila spread a few tales here and there and suddenly, some people doubted Marinette. Chloe finally apologized to Marinette for how she treated her. Marinette, understanding that the girl didn't grow up in a household that would actually tell her what's right and what's right, accepted it. It was weird at first, but it worked out.

Now for how Adrienette got together, Adrien realized that whenever Mari was around Luka, he got jealous. Well Plagg basically screamed it in his face and teased him about it, so he got the courage to ask her. The two started to date and sooner or later, they became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Well, even though Chloe and Marinette were friends, that didn't change the fact that she had a crush on Adrien. She was happy that one of her only friends was happy, but she felt like her heart had been stomped on and spit out.

I still remember third of December

Me in your sweater, you said it looked better

On me, than it did you, only if you knew

Chloe could remember the times when it was just her and Adrien when they were younger. Back when he was her only friend. He would always look out for her since he knew that her parents didn't give her enough attention. He would play with her even more when it looked like her parents were ignoring her. He would volunteer to have a tea party with her to stop her from going to her parents. When her parents didn't acknowledge the weather changing from hot to cold, he would give her his sweater. He would always say it fit her perfectly and that she should keep it. He didn't know how much a complement meant to her at the time since she never got attention from anyone she personally knew. Compliments made her feel as if she was the only girl in the world worth knowing.

She's not sure if Adrien knew the stuff he did when he was younger was something people did to help someone they really cared about. Like someone they wanted to be together with. Doing those things put ideas into her head.

How much I liked you, but I watch your eyes

As she walks by

What a sight for sore eyes

Brighter than the blue sky

She's got you mesmerized

While I die

Adrien was one known to be oblivious when it came to people having crushes on him. Chloe could confirm it was true. Three girls in his class had a crush on him and he had no clue. It was kind of sad.

Chloe, before the two got together, saw how Adrien looked at Marinette. No matter how many times he insisted that she was just a friend, he wouldn't look at her the same. He would stare at her with admiration and adore, while he looked at anyone else just like they were a normal person. Chloe, for years, wanted him to look at her like that. Tried everything. Giving him gifts, ignoring him so he would miss her, spending all her time with him, and clinging to him, but separating when he asked since she didn't want to be that clingy. Nothing.