Sneak Peak

-Alright, so I have decided to do something because I got inspired by a song. So I was like, multiple parts for the ship I had in mind.

When Marinette walked into class, she saw a smug looking class. She didn't know why until she heard from her teacher that since her behavior was so bad, she couldn't be on the class trip until she changed her behaviour. She knew this was a unanimous decision since she didn't have any friends in the class. She was alright with it and accepted it, passively, and said okay. The class wanted to be mad at her for the lack of the reaction, but they couldn't.

Lila somehow diverted the attention back to her. She was talking about what they should do for the class trip. They still had to fundraise and pick a place. Marinette, hearing their ridiculous suggestions on where they had to go, wanted to help them. Even if she wasn't going on the trip, she knew they needed a plan for this sort of thing. But the class would do the opposite of what she said and they didn't take constructive criticism too well.

Lila was going on and on about her eloquent trips with someone famous and how great the place is. She had gotten the class to choose one of the places she shared some of her stories with and they were making some out of the air suggestions about it. They were talking about visiting Wayne Manor, since Lila claimed to be dating the youngest, and visiting the rogues to go make fun of them for being in Arkham Asylum.

Marinette, ignoring her class, went to call her boyfriend. "They really are going to be disappointed this year."

"Yes they will be Angel." Marinette's boyfriend, Damian Wayne, said through the phone. This year was going to be interesting.

-Alright so if what you're thinking is asking what does it have to do with this, Imma tell you. So first, Adrinette, but Chloe is kinda sad. But boom, she meets Tim while walking and she suddenly likes someone else. Tim, Damian, and Dick are in Paris to help with the Paris situation. Plus, I don't know the age difference between Tim and Damian, so I'm making close so that it's alright that Chloe is dating him and that Mari is dating Damian. Then, later on, Marinette meets Damian and they become friends. So Lila happens and Adrien not sticking up for Marinette, then she breaks up with him and Marinette goes crying to Damian since he has basically become one of the four kids that are her friends that are close to her age. The others being Chloe, Kagami, and Luka. One summer after that school year, and Daminette happens. After being MIA, along with Chloe since she was also spending her summer with Marinette in Gotham, they return and apparently the class wants them off the class trip. If you are wondering where Chloe is in this, well I wrote this for my free write for my vocab words, and I didn't want to rewrite it to put her in it. Back on track, the class tries to fundraise and does a decent job and only gets enough for the basics. Adrien and Lila somehow get Gabriel to upgrade it so they have a better hotel and get a better time. The place they choose was Gotham. The issue, at he beginning of the year, Chloe and Marinette arranged for them to hang out with the Waynes during that time so that they would have something to do while the class was doing whatever. So queue the class surprised at the airport, the limo they get in, them helping on their tours, and the shenanigans that Lila tries and Adrien trying to convince Marinette not to expose her. Then somehow, they get told that Marinette is dating Damian Wayne while Chloe is dating Tim Drake-Wayne. And they're like "What? They're dating the Waynes? Maybe they can help us with our dreams." So they ignore Lila and try to get on Marinette's and Chloe's good side the remaining time that they are there, which isn't long, and it doesn't work. So when they get back, Lila is banned to the back and they wonder where the two are. Turns out that they get to stay a week longer because the school board said so. So when they get back, they act cold towards the class, curtosy of Damian teaching them, and the class wondering where it came from.

So there's going to be songs in this because that's where I got it from and the songs should make sense for whatever is happening. Did I just make up most of this right off the bat? Yes. Yes I did. Am I going to do it? Yes, yes I am.

The plan for this. Write it all out on a doc then post it all at once so I won't leave you hanging. Will this book probably be more Daminette than Felinette? More than likely. Mostly because I plan on keeping this book open until Daminette December ends because I actually know about it this year and plan on doing it. So thanks for reading this. Appreciate it. Ignore spelling erros since I can't spell and refuse to ask Siri.

-Morganlbr