Daminette ~ Cheating

-I have a thing for song oneshots, so here's another one. Greedy by Ariana Grande. Anyways, everyone here lives in Gotham because why not.

Greedy
You know that I'm greedy for love

Marinette ran. She couldn't do it anymore. Adrien had become abusive. Marinette and Adrien had been dating for a while. But whenever she had done something wrong, he would always hit him. She didn't mind at first because she was blinded by her love for him. But lately it was getting worse and she was starting to see how abusive his behavior had been getting. Before she started running, Adrien tied her up when she was sleeping. When she woke up, he started hitting her for some nonsense about her not saying good night to him. She just couldn't take it. She broke up with him and ran.

When Marinette ran on the streets with tears on her eyes, everyone was wondering what had happened to her. Marinette was known as the sunshine of Gotham since she practically stopped the rogues from causing havoc. No one had ever seen her break down like that.

Marinette showed up at the Wayne manor. Alfred let her in, and she went straight to Damian's room. She didn't notice the other Wayne boys looks at her. She didn't hear anything they said. The only thing she was worried about was getting to Damian's room.

When she got there, she knocked on his door, and came in when she heard a faint come in. When she came in, she went to hug Damian, needing comfort in what happened. Damian, when he realized that it was Marinette, hugged her back, letting her cry.

A few minutes later, she had let most of it out. She went to look at Damian and saw his face of confusion. She went to put her head into his chest, not wanting to do anything else.

"Mari, what happened?" Damian asked Marinette.

Marinette got off of him and went to look at him. She had never told him how bad her relationship with Adrien was. She didn't want him to go on a killing rampage. But in this very moment, she knew she wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon until she told him what had made her cry.

"Whenever I did something that would upset Adrien, he would always do something to me." Marinette started softly. She could feel Damian's confusion and anger towards her words. "If I was too quiet, he would hit me. If I would fall down because of my clumsy nature, he would hit me even harder. The bigger the mistakes were, the more aggressive he got towards the hits." Marinette was now aware that her tears were falling down, and they were down fast. "But last night while I was sleeping, he tied me up and when I woke up, he started beating me. I didn't even know what was wrong until he said it was for not saying good night to him before I went to sleep. So I ended it with him and ran here." Marinette was now full on sobbing and barely got her words out at the end. Once Damian understood them, he was thinking of a million and one ways to kill the Agreste once he heard that he would hit her. But obviously, he didn't say them out loud because Marinette would be against it.

Damian pulled the girl into a hug because he knew that she needed it. Marinette quickly accepted it and finished up her crying. She thought that she was being pathetic crying over him.

Damian pulled out of the hug and saw her pout. She was just getting comfortable. "I'm going to go get you some water. You're going to need by how much you just let out. Do you want anything else?" Damian asked with a small smile. Marinette shook her head and he left the room, leaving Marinette in her thoughts.

Once Damian was out of the room, he dropped his smile. His face was replaced with anger. He never felt that Agreste was right for her, but he allowed it, letting his best friend, don't tell Jon, happy. But he had the audacity to pull this stunt? He just made his life way shorter the moment he decided to hurt his angel.