///Chapter 15///

End of the same year

Percy held his certificate proudly, as he stood on the stage amidst a crowd of kids, with black gowns, and black and gold graduation hats.

He took a deep breath.

"I never thought I would get here. I never thought I would graduate. I was diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia and ever since then my life had gotten a whole lot harder. I would never have gotten here without the support of so many people. I had the support of amazing teachers," He took a look at the row of his old teachers and they smiled at him. "My loving parents" he looked at his mom who was crying and clutching Paul's hand. They gave him a grin, and he returned it. "Awesome friends," He said while looking at them. They whistled and clapped, causing him to laugh. "And last, but not least, my girlfriend Annabeth Chase!" Annabeth smiled and walked up and grabbed his hand. "So thank you everyone! Goodbye Goode high school.!"

"It really was a goode year!"'

5 years later (they are 22)

Percy watched with love in his eyes as Annabeth walked down the aisle arms hooked with her dad. Piper was her maid of honor, while Grover was Percy's best man. (poor Jase!)

Annabeth and Percy stood face to face.

"Do you Perseus Jackson take Annabeth Chase to be your wife for life?"

"I do!"

"Do you, Annabeth Chase, take Perseus Jackson to be your husband for life?"

"I do!"

"You may now kiss the groom!"

Applaud went around the room, but Percy nor Annabeth heard it.

Because the fireworks going on inside them were too loud.

4 years later (they are 26)

Annabeth held their daughter in her hands smiling fondly. Percy held the certificate proudly in his hands, his arm wrapped around Annabeth.

The seven, Nico, Reyna, Thalia, and Rider, Ava, Flynn, and Emma were taking pictures of the proud parents.

The certificate read:

Silena Beckendorf Jackson

Born on August 12, 2018

Daughter of proud parents, Percy Jackson, and Annabeth Chase

OK! SO this was my Percabeth story! I have no idea how an american wedding is, and how a birth certificate is since I haven't seen mine in so long and I have no idea where it is, so please forgive me and correct me. I finally finished this, after like 2-3 weeks of intense writing! Please comment, and vote!

This was honestly so much fun to write, and I enjoyed every moment of it! Thank you all so much for reading this, every comment and every vote, makes my day! 

Check out my profile and follow me for more Percy Jackson fanfics! I am open to requests for books!

Check out the next chappie full of Percabeth memes!