///Chapter 8///

Annabeth Pov

They all gaped at me.

"What?"

"You just landed the trick perfectly!" Rider said his voice filled with astonishment. V jumped up and latched herself on me. She shaked my shoulders roughly.

"TEACH ME SENPAI!" she yelled.

"Wait..." Emma said. "SO YOU DO WATCH ANIME!" she said triumphantly pointing to V.

Everyone was quiet. I guess that was out of character for her to yell. V unlatched herself from me and looked at her feet ashamed. Everyone was quiet. That was until we heard a thump and a groan of pain. Our eyes flashed to Percy who sprawled on the floor.

"What happened?" I questioned as I rushed over to him. "Tried to stand up, and forget I sprained my ankle." he said weakly.

"We need to take you to the hospital," I said, shaking my head. Yeah we have ambrosia and nectar and I will give him some, but it won't cure a sprained ankle. Believe me I know. Also his friends were here and they would get suspicious.

Rider once again helped me support Percy. Once he was settled in the car he ushered me closer. I came close and he put his mouth by me earr

"Can you tell the others you're going to the bathroom but instead IM my mom and tell her what happened. She has to meet us at the hospital to fill out forms since I'm still 17."

I nodded. "Hey guys." The others turned to me. "I'm going to the bathroom. Please make sure Percy doesn't break anything else!" I said.

They laughed as I walked to the nearest Mcdonalds. I slipped into the stall and made an IM. I quickly told Sally the situation before slashing the message and actually going to the bathroom.

I then realised it's been around 15 minutes and the others were probably getting suspicious.

I rushed outside to see the others all joking around. Percy was laughing clutching his stomach, his eyes filled with mirth.

I smiled looking at him. I whistled and they turned to look at me. I waved and jogged to them.
"Let's get going. I called Sally to let her know what happened. She'll be at the hospital soon. We need to get going!"

Percy turned to the others. "Annabeth can take me. You guys can go home! You don't need to waste your time in a hospital." Everyone shook their heads.

"We are going!" Flynn declared. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

We decided to go in the car V and Emma brought which was a minivan. I would pick up my car afterwards.

Everyone piled in. V was driving and according to her 'the driver gets to pick the music' and so we sat through the drive listening to bts and seventeen.

Gods help me! Oh wait nevermind. I do not, I repeat DO NOT NEED THE GODS HELP!! My life was just fine.

Ok. So now after procrastinating my schoolwork to write this chappie, I must go do some torture that goes by the name homework.

Bai my peanuts!