///Chapter 3///

Annabeth Pov.

My hand shaking I put in the key and turned the doorknob. I walked in and took in my surroundings. It was a decent size apartment, with one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. It was perfect for one person and it was a cozy little space. It was the apartment complex right next to Percy's. I wanted to get one in the same complex as him, but they were expensive and a lot bigger than what I needed.

I rolled my suitcase to my room. I needed to buy furniture. I had a busy evening planned.

To Ikea!

****Time skip***

I was horrified. I had to hire people to move furniture, and I spent more than $1,000. I wanted to call Percy to help me, and we could have done it yourself, but decided it would be funner to surprise him at school tomorrow. Currently iit was 12:00 and I wasn't asleep. I had just finished unpacking and was now laying in bed, wide awake. I sighed.

I gripped the picture of me and Percy underwater having our third kiss. Chiron has given it to me. How he had it beats me. I clutched it and soon my breathing slowed, as I drifted into Morpheaus' realm.

Percy POv

I walked into my first class, Math. The teacher looked a lot like Mrs.Dodds but i could tell she was a mortal. I had studied with Annabeth online this summer and my mom helped me, so did Paul. I was ready

/////

I was not ready. I failed horribly and I knew I was there was no chance I was going to pass Math this year. I walked into Paul's class.

"Late again Percy." Paul said although he was smiling.

"Sorry" I said sheepishly.

He nodded.

"Next time" He said and I took a seat in the back. This class all my friends were in it. We took up the whole back row. I waved to them and they waved back.

Paul coughed and we all looked towards him.

"My name is Mr.Blofis" he said while writing his name on the whiteboard. "We have a new student. Please stand up and introduce yourself." A girl stood up. From her back I could tell she had curly blonde princess curls. She turned around and I gasped.

That is it! Sorry for the short chappie. Hope to make longer ones. Goodbye my Peanuts! (Yes i Know I switched from penguins to peanuts. Deal with it!)