///Chapter 14///

Percy POV

Soon it was 10:00 p.m and I decided it was time. I gently grabbed Annabeth's hand and gently led her outside. She smiled at me. I took her to a bench in the small garden we had. This school was full of amazing gardners. The gardening group could be kids of Demeter.

It was small but was lushive and gave you a clear view of the stars.

I sat on the bench and Annabeth sat down next to me. She held my hand and looked in my eyes.

"It's beautiful," she said, whispering softly.

"Exactly like someone I know" I said smiling softly at her. She faced me and I took out a small box. I held it open and she gasped.

She flung her arms around me and I Hugged her back. She released me and slowly lifted the pendant out. I took it from her hands and gently put it around her neck. She fingered the sea green owl carefully. The chain was made of pure silver.

"Made by the best: Tyson" I said softly. She smiled, crinkles around her eyes appearing. And at that moment, in the moonlight, she looked better then any goddess. She kissed me softly on the cheek.

She then leaned her head on my shoulder as we both looked at the stars. I saw Zoe, and I thought of Bob. But instead of mourning, I smiled. I remembered all the good times. Small Bob, and "Dam". I heard Annabeth humming softly, and I joined in. And soon we were full singing, 'Say You Won't Let Go' by James Arthur and we were dancing. And it was one of the best times in my life.

Little did we know that Piper and Jason had borrowed a phone from one of my friends and had been recording the whole exchange while crying and whispering Percabeth! And MY OTP!

5 years late (they are 22)

Percy watched with love in his eyes as Annabeth walked down the aisle arms hooked with her dad. Piper was her maid of honor, while Grover was Percy's best man. (poor Jase!)

Annabeth and Percy stood face to face.

"Do you Perseus Jackson take Annabeth Chase to be your wife for life?"

"I do!"

"Do you, Annabeth Chase, take Perseus Jackson to be your husband for life?"

"I do!"

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Applaud went around the room, but Percy nor Annabeth heard it.

Because the fireworks going on inside them were too loud.

YAY! One more chappie left then book's over!