///Chapter 5///

Percy POv

Everyone looked towards me. I stood up slowly in shock.

"Percy?" Ava asked.

"My name is Annabeth Chase and I moved here from San Francisco to get closer to my boyfriend." A lot of boys groaned. I ignored that. She smirked at me.

"Wise girl?" I asked slowly.

She nodded. "Seaweed Brain." she said smiling.

We both rushed towards each other on impulse, and our lips met in the middle. I heard gasps echo around in the classroom, but I ignored it.

It was sweet yet short. We pulled away and I stared into her beautiful gray eyes.

Paul coughed and we both turned to face him.

"Mr. and Mrs.Jackson please try to avoid doing that in the classroom."

We both turned bright red.

"Sorry Paul," I said. Then I heard snickering and I realized what he said. "PAUL!" I was about to wrangle him when Annabeth held me back.

Paul just smiled innocently. "It's Mr.Blofis in the classroom Percy!"

I glared at him and turned around and marched to my seat grumbling greek curses under my breath. My friends pestered me with questions but I ignored them telling them I would explain at lunch.

////////////////

Lunch came quicker then I thought it would. My friends swarmed asking me questions. Annabeth came out of the classroom and walked over to me. She kissed me cheek and then turned to my friends.

"So, are these your friends Percy?" She held out her hand.

"My name is Annabeth Chase, Percy's Girlfriend!"

Annabeth pov

My hand hung there as they stood there in shock.

A girl who gave of a punk vibe, almost like Thalias, recovered first and shook my hands.

"Nice to meet you Annabeth! My name is Ava. You can call me V"

I smiled at her. I turned to the rest of the groups whose mouths were still open.

"Hi?"'

"You're real..." A kid said slowly. He had white hair, and emerald green eyes, like Harry Potter's.

"Yea...." I said slowly mimicking him. V and Percy laughed. I joined them and soon we were all laughing.

The kid then smiled. "I'm flynn."

A girl next to him said shyly "I'm Emma, Flynn's girlfriend." I smiled sweetly at her. She gave me a small smile mirroring mine.

The last guy stuck out his hand. "My name is Rider, and I'm V's boyfriend."

"Unfortunately" V said under her breath, yet loud enough for the rest of us to hear it. We all laughed while Rider pouted.

Ava kissed him on the cheek making him smile. "Come on let's go eat. We look like idiots standing here."

I looked around and saw that lots of kids were staring at us and had been watching our exchange. This school was really nosy. All day they had been watching us. Yeesh find something better to do you mortal meat sacks. 

We all took a table in the corner of the courtyard, and chatted and shared food. It was like on the argo, except you weren't worrying about who's going to try to kill you next. You already knew who was going to try to kill you next; teachers

Sooooooooooooooo that is it for now! I want to try to finish this book this week! This book isn't going to be super long.

Please vote and comment!

Have a great day my peanuts.

bai