~44~

Tim Hortons is better than Starbucks

BlackLivesMatter: Yo Ev thanks for letting us stay at your place! I had so much fun. We need to do stuff like that more often.

Terrorizer: Agreed, that's probably the most fun I've had in a while.

Moo: Hey!

Terrorizer: Key word "most"

Moo: Mmhmm

I-❤-Jon: Who tf types "mmhmm"?

Moo: Me, bitch.

Vaping God: What's up fuckers!

BlackLivesMatter: Nm man.

Vaping God: Damn you're like the first person who's ever actually answered that question correctly.

BlackLivesMatter: What was I supposed to say?

Vaping God: Idk most of the time people just continue on with their conversations, leaving me out.

BitchBoi: Aw I'm sowry🥺

Vaping God: It's not your fault Jaren.

BitchBoi: Still tho, no one should be treating you like that. You are a good man who deserves love and affection!

Mini-V-Two: Wow I didn't think Jaren was capable of being nice😳

Terrorizer: uh-

BitchBoi: You can't say shit Mini! Whose the one who drove their BEST FRIEND SINCE HIGH SCHOOL TO COMMIT SUICIDE? OH THAT'S RIGHT: YOU ARE!! WHOSE THE ONE WHO GOT INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH A FEMALE WHEN THEY KNEW THEY WERE GAY? YOU! WHOSE THE ONE WHO LET THEIR GIRLFRIEND ABUSE THEM TO THE POINT OF DRIVING YOURSELF CRAZY? YOU! WHOSE THE ONE WHO LET THEIR GIRLFRIEND CONTROL THEM AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANTED AND RUINED YOUR LIFE? THAT'S RIGHT, YOU WERE! DON'T GO AROUND RUNNING MY NAME THROUGH YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT KINDNESS AND AFFECTION! THE ONLY REASON WHY I DON'T LIKE YOU CRAIG IS BECAUSE TYLER ALMOST KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF YOU! AND I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE STILL TRYING TO BRING JUSTICE TO WHAT YOU DID!

PotatoBitch: Wtf did I come back too?

Terrorizer: Holy shit-

Moo: Idk what the hell is going on but SOMEONE GO GET THE POPCORN!

Mini-V-Two: I don't know a thing about kindness? Are you fucking kidding me?! Look at what you're doing right now! Don't you think Tyler has had enough of this topic being brought up? He's gone through enough as it is he doesn't need this on top of it. And how could I have known she was going to use me like she did? I got with her because I was upset and angry, I wasn't thinking straight but that has nothing to do with me not being kind. I honestly don't know why you keep bringing this shit up, oh wait; I do know why.

PotatoBitch: OH PLEASE TELL US WHY!

I-❤-Evan: Wtf

Moo: I don't like where this is going..

BitchBoi: Oh yeah? Why is it Craig? Oh please enlighten me with some false assumption that you came up with.

Mini-V-Two: Because you're in love with Tyler.

BitchBoi has left the chat