~9~

Showing a private conversation with Delirious and Vanoss.

Delirious: I just landed.

Vanoss: okay! I'll be there to pick you up :)

Delirious: better be, I don't want to embarrass myself if you don't show up

Vanoss: don't worry lol, you won't be.

*30 minutes later*

Delirious: Evan where the fuck are you?!

Vanoss: look behind you bitch;)

Now switching to Delirious's POV (I'm only gonna do these at times when needed)

I look down at my phone reading the text then slowly turn around to face Evan. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I yell causing some people to give us weird looks. We just laughed as I bro hugged Evan. "It's nice to finally meet you Del." Evan says as we pull away from each other. "Like wise, and please, call me Jonathan." His eyes widen a bit but he smiles showing off his white teeth. "Well, let's go!" I say causing Evan to snap out of whatever world he was in. "Here let me help you." He says as he takes my suitcase and started pulling it, I blush slightly as we exit the airport. "Which car is yours?" I ask looking around at all the cars. There had to be at least a 1000 fucking cars here. "That one." He says pointing to a red Jeep. I smile as I run towards it, leaving Evan behind. "Unlock it bitch!" I yell causing him to laugh. "Let me get there first you asshole." He says as he finally gets to the car, unlocking it as he puts the suitcase in the back and gets in the driver's seat well I get into the passenger seat beside him. He starts the car then drives off to his house.

Tim Hortons is better then StarBucks

Disappointment👏: so! I just bought my plane ticket to LA!

Vanoss: great! When will you be coming?

Disappointment👏: two days, that good?

Vanoss: Yup! Also this is Delirious, Evan's driving and his phone kept going off so he told me to answer it.

Moo: wtf are you doing with Evan?

Black🖤: yeah wtf Del?

Vanoss: I asked if I could come early and he said sure.

Disappointment👏: YOU LIKE HIM DONT YOU!"

Vanoss: WTF?!?! NO

BitchBoi🥵: bro come on, don't lie to us

Vanoss: bitch I'm not

Moo: sure.

Suni-Dey: from what I'm hearing it sounds like you do Del.

Moo: hi Sammy!

Suni-Dey: Hi Brock!

Mini: bitch you better stay away from her, she's mine

Moo: I ain't tryin shit bro, plus I already have my eyes on someone 👀