~40~

Jonathan

"Jonathan stop it." My boyfriend hisses at me while smacking my shoulder. I pout as I rub the spot he slapped.
"I'm sorry okay! I'm just nervous." I reply, narrowing my eyes at him.

Suddenly Evan's phone dings signaling that he received a text making us both jump to our feet.

"It's Tyler. He said they just landed and should be out soon. Wanna come with me to pick them up?" Evan asks looking over at me for a reply. I nod making him smile as I watch his fingers move swiftly across his screen before he's shoving his phone into his pocket and grabbing the keys to his car.

Let me remind you this would be the first time everyone is going to be together in one place AND the first time Evan and I will be seeing Craig after the whole "Tyler's accident" thing happened.

So yeah, I was a bit nervous when getting out of the car and walking towards the front entrance to the airport to pick up our good friends Craig and Tyler.

But I was also sceptical towards Craig.

"Mini!" I exclaime catching his attention from across the very large room. His hazel eyes lit up when he saw me and started running towards me. I felt myself open my arms wide and him crashing into me with such a force I had to take a few steps back so I wouldn't fall over.

"Oh god I missed you so much!" Craig exclaims as he pulls away from me. Behind Craig's head I spot Tyler and Evan chatting it up making me smile. Evan has been really worried about Tyler's well being, especially after he attempted suicide a few months ago which I don't blame him for.

Craig and I pull away from each other as Tyler and Evan stand in front of us. Tyler and I hug while Craig and Evan just nod to each other. Evan was also a little sceptical of Craig.

On our way back to Evan's place we discussed what we would be doing when the others arrived. They of course were getting driven here from either a uber or taxi because none of us wanted Evan going back and forth with picking everyone up plus the others had no problem with it.

"Wow Evan this is a nice place." Tyler praises as he walks in along with Craig having almost the extra same reaction. I was pretty much the same as well actually so I have no right judging.

"Oh it's nothing really!" Evan waves his hand to them.

"You guys will be staying in the room upstairs, first door on your right." Evan's says while pointing in the direction of where the staircase was. They both nod and carry their suitcases upstairs leaving Evan and I alone for what's probably going to be our last moment alone together.

"I see why you were so worried about Craig now." He whispers. I feel my eyes widen as I get into serious mode.

"See? Now all we have to do is get him to open up to us without it seeming like we're trying too." I explain. Evan nods.

I suddenly felt this urge to close the gap between Evan and I, so I do.

(Now let's go see what Craig and Tyler are up too)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler

Something is definitely wrong.

Throughout the flight Craig kept glancing behind him, never being able to set his eyes on something without flinching at the slightest sound. It's like he was looking for someone that he didn't want to see. And it confused me severely.

"Craig, babe are you okay? You've been acting strange lately." I ask, sitting beside him on the edge of the bed. He looked at me before sighing and letting his shoulders loose.

"I-its Sami.." If there was even the slightest noise at the moment Craig spoke I wouldn't have been able to hear what he said.

"What about her? I thought we dealt with her." I move closer to him and rest my hand on his knee and give it a form squeeze to let him know I was there with him. He glanced down at the hand then my face before smiling softly and leaning into my side a bit.

Then he frowned and a look of pure fear took over his face.

"W-when we were dating she.. s-she put a tracker.. inside me..."

"WHAT?!" I yell, jumping up to my feet. Craig pretty much pulls me back down, or rather onto him and clamps his hand over my mouth while shushing me. Both our eyes were wide open, his holding pure terror.

"H-how? Why? I-I-" "Tyler you have to promise me you won't tell a soul. Got it?" Craig overpowers, without hesitation I nod my head slowly and he takes his hand away from my mouth and back to his side.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, my voice trembling slightly as I pulled him closer to me. His head against my chest as I rested mine on top of his. Playing with his hair to calm him.

He sighed before taking a deep breath in.

"Because I was scared she'd find out. She can't find out Tyler she can't."
"And she won't." I cut him off by cupping his face and leaning close. There were tears welling up in the corner of his eyes and his bottom lip was quivering.

"Baby I won't let her lay a finger on you." I reassure as I rest my head against his.

"That's not what I'm scared about Ty.." Craig replies leaving me confused as I pull back and tilt my head to the side a bit.

"I'm scared she'll hurt you and the guys." He finishes. I sigh before wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly. Whispering sweet nothings into his ear to calm him as he cries softly into my chest.

"Do you know where she put the tracker?" I ask pulling away. I can tell he's thinking about it before he looks down towards his torso then back up to me.

"We're gonna get it out of you." I say. His eyes suddenly widen with fear as he pushes himself away from me, shaking his head frantically and whispering "no" over and over again under his breath.

"Hey, hey hey Craig, baby I just want you to feel safe." I say calmly, moving close to him and kissing him. He kisses back almost instantly before we both pull away.

"Now we should probably head back downstairs so the others don't get worried. I'm guessing you're not gonna want to tell them?" I ask after pulling away. He nods before we both get up and move towards the door and exit the room.