twenty-two

He almost fell, but he kept balance. And when he did he turned around and stared at Louis with giant green eyes.

"What?" He asked, clearly surprised. He blinked a few times.

Louis stared at him for a minute. Why couldn't they get married? The both might be alittle young, but the loved eachother. And nothing was better then the present.

"Will you get married to me?" I asked again, slowly as if he was a small child.

He stared at me before cuping his hand around his ear. "Sorry, I really don't think I heard you right." He said, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you wanna get hitched?" I asked loud and clear. His eyes grew wide, and his mouth dropped open. It was kind of comical.

"You wanna get married?' He asked, pointing inbetween us. I nodded, laughing at how much of a dork he was.

"Yes, you. Harry Styles." I said.

"We can't get married." He laughed, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why not?" I asked, childishly.

"Im 19, your only 20. We are both still young." He explained, running his hand through his curly hair.

I stood up and started to walk towards him. He noticed and started taking steps backwards. He hit the wall, and stared at me with big eyes. I pressed myself up against him, and he gulped.

"But I Love You, and you love me. Why not?" I asked again, and he stared at me, obviously having a war with himself.

"What are you thinking?" I whispered, leaning closer. A tiny smile came over his face.

"Yes,"

And I fell in love with him, all over again.