four

Harry laid in his bed watching the sun come out of his window, until he heard his mother start to step down the stairs.

He was happy that he had a friend, he had never had them during his school, and calling his sister his only friend was kind of pathetic.

He pulled my blankets up to my chin, and let his eyes flutter shut softly. He was probably not going to sleep, but their was still a chance that he would. A little one of course.

" Harry, get up! Your sister will be here soon." He heard his mother yell at him from downstairs, he groaned. He had totally let it slip his mind that his sister was visiting from UNI. How was he going to get out at night, with them sharing a room?

Harry sighed softly into his pillow, and rolled out his very comfortable bed, and started to get dressed in his usual outfit of skinny jeans and a white T-shirt.

He stepped down the stairs, and yawned into the back of his hand, before he entered the kitchen.

His mother was standing over the stove, cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast. He slide into the highchair across from her. She smiled at him, and flipped a egg.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked, and Harry almost laughed at her. He could not remember the last time he slept for more then 3 hours in a day.

"Wonderful." He grinned,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Family!" Gemma called out, opening the front door and walking in.

Harry and his mother's head turned towards the door, and a smile grew on her face as she got up to give her daughter a hug.

"Gemma." She says and pulls her into her arms. She hugs back for a few minutes before letting go and letting Harry wrap his arms around her.

"Hello, little bro." She said and ruffled his curls. He rolled his eyes, and let go of her.

"How have you been?" He asked her as they sat down in the living room.

"Great, What about you?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at him. She had noticed the bruises under eyes the moment she saw him.

"Great." He said, copying her answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go to the fair." Gemma squealed , jump up from her spot on the couch. Harry groaned and let his head fall back onto the couch.

" Nooooo!" He groaned, dragging the word. "I don't wanna go to the fair." He whined like a child.

Gemma looked at him, and gutted her lip out. Harry rolled his eyes at her puppy dog face. "Pleaseee, Harry. It's the last night of the fair." She said in a annoying baby voice, and Harry would do anything for her to shut up.

"Fine." He huffed and crossed his arms. His sister squealed and ran up the stairs to get ready.

&&&

Harry huffed loudly as the slowly came up to the fair. There were children screaming like madmen, lights that could make anyone go blind, and everyone could tell that this was not really his thing.

"Stop huffing and puffing like a baby." His Mum scowled at him, and Harry huffed again to get on her nerves.

They spent the next hour of so going around on the rides, most of them Harry hated. Gemma bought a few t-shirts, and Harry was becoming hungry.

" I'm going to go get something to eat." He whispered into his mother's ear, and she nodded.

"OK, do you need money?" She asked, and he shook his head because he had money in his pocket.

"No, I'm fine." He said and started walking towards the food stands. He pulled out the money and bought a hotdog, and a red slushie.

He walked down the sidewalk, enjoying his food before he threw away his trash, and sipped on his drink.

He turned the corner and slammed hard into someone else's chest, making the red drink splash all over his white shirt. He gasped, and wiped at it with his hands, only making it worse. He angrily turned towards the man.

"What the hel-" He cut himself off when he saw who it was.

"Louis?" He asked confused, and the older boy must have recognized him too.

"Oh, hello Harry. I'm so sorry about you're shirt." He said and looked down at the red stained shirt, guilt in his eyes.

"Its fine." He laughed softly looking down at it as well.

"No really, let me buy you a new shirt." He said, and Harry knew that he was not going to give up easy.

" Fine, if you want too." He said and they started walking down the street again.

"What brings you to the fair?" He asked Louis, as they walked side by side. Louis turned his head to look at him.

"My mom dragged me, but it not really my thing." He shrugged. "What about you?" He asked.

"Pretty much the same, my sister is in town." He said, and Louis nodded softly.

"Thats cool, I have 4 younger sisters." He said and Harry's eyes grew wide.

"How can you deal with that?" He asked dramatically, and Louis chuckled.

"They get on my nerves sometimes, but I still love them." He laughed and they kept on walking till they came to a stand where Louis bought Harry a clean shirt.

"Harry!" He heard someone calling his name, he turned around and saw his mother and sister looking around for him. Louis saw them too, and he chuckled.

" Meet me at Paris, tonight." He said, and pressed a kiss to Harry's cheek, and disappeared around the corner, leaving Harry stunned in the middle of the sidewalk.

His mother and sister finally caught up to him, and scolded him. "We were looking everywhere for you Harry, what were you doing?" His sister huffed, and Harry grinned as he looked down at her.

"Nothin."