Two AM Coffee Trips

Harry was a insomniac.

He had been since he was 13 years old. He dropped out of school when he was 16 years old, because the pestering and teenage gossip had gotten to be to much for him, and has been homeschooled ever since. His mother had no idea about his insomnia, or how he roamed the dark streets at night, finding anything to keep him busy until morning.

He was also bit of a Nyctophilia. He loved the silence that would surrounded him, the feeling of the darkness. And he had soon come to the conclusion that what started his insomnia. He would roam and roam until morning. All you could see were his bright green eyes, if you looked close enough.

He had brown curly locks, he was slim and lanky, and his eyes were a impossible forest green. He would wear his old leather boots that were to the point of falling apart, and skin tight jeans, with a t-shirt and a jacket if it was cold.

In the daytime, he would just walk around the house, watching movies, playing video games, anything to keep himself busy until night.

And here he was at 2a.m. in the morning, where there was only a few cars zooming by, and a slight breeze, and the only light were the tall streetlights that he passed every once and awhile. He would sit on a bench every few blocks and just watch. He was like a owl.

And on one of these 2a.m. walks he stumbled into a coffee shop.

And met Louis

~

A/N

I'm so sorry its short. Its the first chapter and I wanted you to get a feel of the story.

So how is it? Comment and Vote

.