six

He walks around the counter, and strolls over to me. I held my breath as he started to pull me into his arms, and lazily rap his arms around me, and my heart beat started to picks up, and move like a speeding car. Fucking hell, what is wrong with me?

"Come sit." He said, and waved it arms to one of the tables that were still empty, like the night before. He quickly snatched the bag out of my hands, and peeked into it like a small child.

"For me." He clutched his heart dramatically and pouted his lips. I about fell to the floor. Dear God, I sounded like a horny school girl.

I followed behind the bouncing boy, and sat across from him at a table in the far corner. Suddenly something seemed to click in his head.

"Oh let me get you tea." He said and jumped up like his chair was on fire. and also tipped over a wooden chair on his clumsy journey towards the kitchen. He smiled at me sheepishly, and disappeared into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, and I started to think.

Why was I having these feelings and thoughts. You don't like someone you just met, and barely knew. It was just unheard of.

" Are you OK?" I jumped, and turned my head to be met with dark blue eyes. I leaned back, frightened at our closeness. He just grinned, and slid into the chair across from me. He slide the coffee cup in my direction, almost spilling it in the process.

"How has your night been?" He asked, and stared at me as he sipped his hot drink. I was surprised at how interested he was to the answer of this uninteresting question.

I shrugged my shoulders, and took a drink. "Nothing exciting, my sister came to visit." I said and he purked up.

"Oh that is wonderful. My two younger sisters love to visit me. They are twins." He said, and I finally noticed he didn't sound like he was from here.

"Where are you from?" I blurted out, and he grinned childishly at me.

"Doncaster, but I moved here..." He did the math in his head. "3 years ago with my family. They live on the east side of London." He explained. And I nodded.

"So, do you have any talents?" He asked, and leaned forward. Curiosity was clear in his eyes.

"Not really." I confessed, he probably thought I was boring. He raised his eyebrows.

" Come on, there is something that you have to be good at." He said, and I racked my brain, thinking of anything that would satisfy him and his weird needs.

"I can sing a little." I confessed, slightly embarrassed. His eyebrows shot up in surprise, and his mouth dropped open.

"Sing." He repeated, and I nodded my head slowly. He suddenly slammed his cup on the table, making me jump up in the air. I stared at him like he was crazy.

"Well, you gotta sing for me." He said, and I almost laughed at him. I was not going to embarrass myself in front of this man.

"No." I laughed, and he pouted like a child that was not getting his way. And it was freaking cute.

"Please." He said, and clasped his hands together, and pouted his lips. He even made his eyes watery. God damnit.

"Fine." I groaned and slammed my drink down too. I cleared my throat, and Louis stared at me. I gave him a look.

"Stop looking at me, or I won't." I threatened, and he choked out a laugh, but turned his head.

I cleared my throat, and started.

I look and stare so deep in your eyes,

I touch on you more and more every time,

When you leave, I'm begging you not to go.

Calling your name two, three times in a row.

Such a funny thing for me to try to explain. How im feeling, and my pride is the one to blame. Yeah, cause you know I don't understand. Just how your love can do what no one else can.

I finish off, and Louis just stared at me. He was studying me. It was

probably horrifying, like a thousand screaming cat. I opened my mouth to speak.

"Was that o-" He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

(Hope it is good. Vote and comment?)