twenty-five

Harry fell back onto his bed with a deep sigh. He had literally been talking his mom into the idea of him marrying Louis, and how it actually wasn't the worst idea ever.

He pulled the covers up to his chin, and grunted. There was only a few times that he was actually tired, and this had to be one of them.

And just as he was about to close his eyes to sleep, he heard a soft knock on his window, and knew who it was instantly. Who else would be knocking on his window?

Louis

He threw the covers off, and stomped over to the window, and whipped it open, and stuck his head out, looking towards the ground.

"Really, Louis?" He huffed dramatically, and Louis just rolled his eyes.

"Can I come up?" He whispered, and Harry couldn't help but grin.

"You know you could just knock, right?" He asked, teasingly.

What fun is that ?" He asked, fake disgust clear in his voice.

"Just get up here, and sleep with me." He finally commanded him.

"Harry, you naughty boy." Louis grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. Harry finally understood what he meant, and shrieked at him the whole time he climbed up.

&&&&&&&&&&

"Why do you love me?" Harry suddenly asked, his words muffled because his face was pressed against Louis's chest, as the couple laid in bed, in between sleep and consciousness.

"I love everything about you." He mumbled, nuzzling his hair. "How your bigger then me, but don't like being dominant. How you put way to much sugar in your tea, your eye color, every little thing." He said softly, and Harry grinned against his chest.

"You are to sweet, Louis Tomlinson."

"Only for you, Harry Styles."

The End

{Epilogue will be up soon}