sixteen

"Don't be stupid." Louis scoffed, scrubbing the table clean, as Harry followed him around the shop. His family was coming to Harry's house for dinner, and he was absolutely terrified that they are going to hate him.

"I'm not being stupid Louis." He said, defending himself. "The first time you met my mom, you took off running." He snorted, and Louis stopped and turned around to look at him.

"That is not fair, she caught us in bed together." He said, and Harry cackled as he say down in a chair, and put his feet up on the table that Louis had just cleaned.

" Get your nasty ass boots off my tables." He scowled him, and smacked him in the back of his head with the towel. Harry shouted, and put his feet back down.

"But are you sure they will like me?" Harry asked again, and Louis sighed, turning around and looking at him. He grasped his shoulders, and pressed their lips together.

" 100%" He said, and it was silently for a second.

"If you were really sure, wouldn't you say 150%"

"Just shut up Harry, they will love you, just like I do."

&&&&&

"I'm nervous." Harry whispered to Louis, and he snorted sarcastically. " You wouldn't say." He muttered, and Harry thumped him in the back of the head.

"Fuck yo-" He started to say, but the doorbell rang, and his mother came out of the kitchen to answer it. She looked at Harry and Louis sitting on the couch.

"Clean mouth Harry, clean mouth." She scowled, and he was about to retort, but she opened the door before he could get a word in.

"Hello." Harry's mother said politely, but was cut of by two little girl running full speed through the door and towards Louis. Screeching, "Louis, Louis."

" They sound like you." He whispered in his ear, and Harry turned bright red, and pinched his arm to get him to shut up. Louis chuckled at him, and picked up both girls.

"We missed you, Lou." The said at the same time, and Harry finally noticed that they were twins.

"I miss you too." He said lovingly, and pressed a sloppy kiss to both of their cheeks, making them squeal and wipe them off.

They suddenly turned around and stared at Harry with giant eyes. The looked up at Louis, and leaned into his ear. "Who is that?" The whispered loudly, and Louis cracked a smile and looked at Harry.

"Oh that is Harry." He said, and both of them nodded, and looked at Harry.

"Nice to meet you Harreh." they said, and Harry couldn't help the little chuckle that came out.

"Nice to meet you too, Louis has told me so much about you." He said, and both girls giggled, and laughed cutely.

Louis put the two girls down and they ran back to Louis's mother who was still talking with Harry's in the doorway. Louis leaned in close to his ear, and blowed hot air. "See, they are already best friends." He said, and got up to see his mother, and Harry followed closely behind him.

"Oh, you must be Harry." Louis's mother said happily, and surprised Harry by pulling him into a hug. He looked at Louis over her shoulder, and he just shrugged.

" Well, let's get dinner then." Harry's mother clapped her hands when they all got done meeting each other.

&&&&&&

"See I told you they would like you, the Tomlinson's have low standards." He joked, and Harry rolled his eyes at him.

"So Harry, you have a sister?" Louis's mother asked, and he nodded wiping his mouth.

"Yes, Gemma, she is going to college, a few years older then me." He said, and she nodded. Lottie seemed to think it was her turn to speak up.

"So, are you sexual active?" She asked with a evil grin. Everyone turned to look at her, and Harry chocked on the sip of his drink that he was about to take.

"Lottie, you can't ask that at someone else's house!" Louis's mother hissed at her, and glanced at Anne, who looked kind of dizzy at the mention of her sons sexual life.

"Harry is a virgin." Anne said, mostly trying to convince herself, and Louis almost snorted, but stopped when he saw the glare Harry was sending him Louis couldn't even count how many times they had done it since that night. He had lost track.

"It was a honest question." She held her hands up, and went back to eating. Louis looked at Harry and the two almost broke out laughing.

He was surely not a virgin.

&&&&&&

"Thank you so much for having us." Louis's mother said, and they all started to say their goodbyes. Harry hugged all of Louis's sisters, the hugged him back.

"Keep it safe." Lottie whispered in his ear, smirking. And Harry could then see how her and Louis were siblings. He hugged Fizzy, and the twins and they got in the car. He got a little nervous when he got to Louis's mother.

She pulled him into a quick hug, and leaned into his ear. "Please take care of him." She whispered, and looked Harry in the eyes. He nodded, and she smiled at him. She pulled Louis into a hug, and told him something before she got in her car.

The waved goodbye till the disappeared around the corner, and were gone. Harry made their way back to his house, hand in hand.

"Well, that went well." Harry said, and Louis smiled and squeezed his hand.

"You could say that."