Step Twenty-One: Wait For Your Alien To Return - Final

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! Not really, but it is the final chapter EVER! 

Now i have that song in my head... do do do do! do do do do do! Anywho...

Don't forget to vote and comment for the awesomest story you've ever read in your entire life! No, not really, but still! For the sake of my sanity you should definitely do it though. I fear i may be losing my mind... not really, but still!

It is very important that you listen to the song on the side if you can, because that is the song that inspired this entire story in the first place!!!!!!!

hahahah

Giraffe!

ENJOY!

Tyler~

BANG!

I punched my locker door, frustrated that it wouldn't open. People were staring at me as they passed, but I didn't care. I was in a bad mood, and the weather outside the window behind me fitted it perfectly. The sky was so dark it was almost night time, and it was pouring down with rain so hard you couldn't see more than a few feet. Distant rumbles of thunder threatened to come closer and damper the feeling further.

“Chill,” Marco said, standing beside me.

“How could the teacher give me a C-? He told us to write about planets and the Universe, and I did. Grumpy old man,” I growled, fiddling again with my locker. It sprung open and I shoved my stuff inside it.

“A C minus isn't the end of the world,” Gunner laughed, walking past us on his way to his locker, and I poked my tongue out at him. What did he know? He gets straight A's.

Right then the principal came around the corner. His clean pressed suit was fitted perfectly and his hair was clean and sleek. He came over to us and stopped.

“Tyler, please refrain from vandalism to the school property,” he told me and I scowled but stopped punching my locker. Then he turned to Marco. “Could I see you in my office for a minute?”

“Sure,” Marco said and the principal walked off, heading to his office. Marco turned to me and grinned mischievously. “Try not to get too upset,” he told me.

“Easy for you to say. Go on, go after your boyfriend,” I said the last part under my breath, to make sure no one heard us. Marco grinned wider and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Give you a lift after school?” he asked as he started walking backwards towards the office.

“Thanks,” I called after him and he turned on his heel, running down the hall. I sighed and leant my forehead on the cool metal locker door.

Man, two years really does go by quickly. I hardly noticed how much time had passed since Max had said goodbye. And now I was graduating high school tomorrow morning.

“Hey!” Vienna cried, appearing beside me. She wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly.

“So, our graduation is this weekend and, of course, I'm throwing a huge party. Are you bringing a date?” she asked me excitedly. Her boyfriend appeared behind her, giving me a light wave. Charlie and Vienna had broken up about seven months ago now. I can't really remember the details, but it didn't matter now because a few months after that she found this one, Rick. I liked Rick more than I liked Charlie.