Step Fifteen: If The Alien Wont Come Back, Go To Him

This chapter is a bit short, but that's for a reason :P

Stuff on the side >>>

Stuff at the bottom \/\/\/\/\/

You know what to do XD

ENJOY!

Tyler~

It's been a while now.

I'm not sure how long exactly, I find it easier if I don't keep track of time and just let the weeks blend together one after the other. But it was somewhere around two? Three months now?

There's still no news from Max, but I'm not worried. He's an alien, he's my alien, and even though none of my memories have returned yet, I am certain of one thing.

I'm in love with Kiasorah Maxtejuk.

I'm still living with my uncle, and Marco seems to be over more often than not. I don't mind, though I know he's not actually even there for me, but for my uncle. They haven't officially told me about it yet, but I know what's going on, I know them both too well for that.

Vienna and I broke up. She did it, not me, she said it was for the best, because she's found someone else. I had to check him out, to make sure he was good enough for her, and I think he is. He's taller than me, with brown fluffy hair and green eyes. His name is Charlie, and now he sits with us in our group. They're really cute together, so I'm happy for them. Gunner has returned to us, along with his new girlfriend Sarah. She's the girl I was telling you about at the beginning, turns out she's liked him all along too, and she was just waiting for him to ask her out. For a shy girl with glasses, she's actually really confident in yourself, which I admire.

Everything's good, my grades are good, my parents and family are good. My friends are all happy and well and life goes on. I can smile and laugh, and not have a care in the world when I'm hanging with my friends, doing work at school, watching movies at home with my uncle, parents, and/or friends. It's easy enough to keep moving forward, and everyone goes on like Max never even existed, which is fine enough by me...

But...

Deep down I miss him so much it hurts, it burns in my chest like a raging fire. And at night I lay awake for hours thinking about him. Wondering what he's doing, hoping he's thinking about me and missing me as much as I am of him.

Whatever he's doing, wherever he is, I just hope he's safe and happy, regardless if he ever comes back to me or not.

So right now, after my big rant just now in my brain, I am sitting on the grass with my group laughing at Marco who is currently wearing a slice of ham as a mask on his face. Oh yeah, did I mention Marco broke up with his slut Freya? Who's now dating the high school's biggest jerk? Well he did, and she is, and Marco is fine with it because he has Neil. And Neil broke up with what's his face. Anyway...

“Isn't it slimy?” Vee asked Marco, who was now trying to eat it off his face without hands.

“Yup,” he laughed, popping the p.

“Give me a go,” Gunner said, taking the ham off Marco's face and putting it on his own. He failed when the ham slid down his nose and landed in his lap.

“I'm not touching that now,” Marco cried, leaping away as Gunner threw it back at him.

“Aw come on, a bit of dirt never hurt anyone,” I teased, picking up the ham and throwing it at Marco, who jumped to his feet and leaped in the air over the flying cold meat cut.