Step Thirteen: Fight The Evil Ones

New HTBAA!!!! ARE YOU EXCITED?

Clearly not as much as i am :P

pic and stuff there >>>>

Vote there >>>

Comment there \/\/\/\/

And ENJOY right here!

Marco~

I was laying on the couch in Neil's apartment, staring at the TV across from me that was running old cartoons. Neil was sitting at one end, so I was laying with my head on his lap. He was stroking my face, brushing my hair back out of my eyes, but the curls made it bounce back.

There was tension between us, and it was obvious why. Neither of us were single and we'd just made out with each other, twice. So I felt bad, even though my girlfriend is a b*tch and I'm pretty sure she cheats on me every chance she gets with nearly every guy in school. I didn't know if it was the same for Neil though. But neither of us said anything.

Tyler would be back any minute, and I was ready to jump up the moment the door opened, but for now I was enjoying just being here alone with this godly man.

“He should be back by now...” Neil wondered aloud, mostly to himself, as he glanced up at the clock on the wall in the kitchen. I looked at it too, just to check the time. It was 12:30am, luckily I'd called my mum and told her I was sleeping over here tonight, because Neil said I could. But it was concerning that Tyler was still out, he wouldn't stay out this late without letting someone know where he was, he wasn't like this.

“Um... should we give him a call?” I offered, arching my back and holding myself up with my arms. Neil looked at me and placed a hand in my hair just behind my ear, ruffling it a bit.

“Yeah, if he's not back in ten minutes I'll call,” he said, still watching me. I was feeling pretty frisky tonight, like a new Marco who took risks and chances, so I leant forward and pecked Neil on the lips, before settling back down in his lap. I kind of felt like a dog at the moment, but I didn't mind.

Max~

He was kissing me, and it didn't matter if he didn't remember who I was. I kissed him back, holding him closer. I wanted so badly for Tyler to remember me, that I didn't think of the fact that if he didn't, I could always make him fall in love with me all over again.

Tyler pulled back and looked into my eyes, frowning.

“Why did I do that?” he asked himself, but out loud. Why did humans do that? It was so weird.

“Because deep down you know we're dating, you just don't remember it?” I suggested, Tyler smirked.

“As if,” he laughed and shoved me away, going back to the pizza. I reached out and grabbed his wrist, making him stop. He looked over his shoulder at me and frowned. I wanted to tell him everything, I wanted to force him to remember me. Maybe if I just told him about the things we'd done together. Maybe he'd remember.

“Kias?” he said and I blinked at him. Kias? Who... oh, right, I'd told him my full name. I shook my head and laughed.

“What's that? Some nick name?” I chuckled, “You call me Max.” Tyler's eyes went wide and I froze, did he remember? Did the name click?