Step Sixteen: Don't Make The Alien Mad

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED ON STEP FIFTEEN! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Okay, now that that's over hahaha check the stuff out on a that way >>>>>>>

:P

And yeah...

ENJOY!!

Tyler~

I was led into a room like a cellar. It was dark and cold, with only one light on hanging low from the ceiling. It was swinging from side to side, and a single chair sat underneath it with chains around the legs. I was shoved down into the chair and chained up, huge padlocks hanging from the chains pulled at my limbs in their sockets.

Three Martians came in after me and the other one, and they all seemed to be enjoying what was going on. I still had no clue, though I could guess. Each alien was carrying something different, some kind of weapons I didn't recognise. They were, so to speak, out of this world.

One of them pulled out some sort of object with a lens on it. He pressed something and it lit up, then he pointed it in my direction.

“Say hi,” the alien ordered me. I kept my lips pressed tightly shut. If they were going to kill me either way, I was going to hold out until the very end.

“Say hello!” the one who'd led me in here barked, whacking me over the back of the head. My head lolled forward so I was looking at my legs, but still I gritted my teeth tight;y shut.

“You're not going to say hi to your Maxy?” one of them cackled, putting on a baby voice, though with their rough voices and poor accents it wasn't cute at all. My eyes lifted to the lens and I glared at them.

“Don't you dare hurt him,” I warned, venom in my voice. They all laughed.

“It's not him you have to worry about,” the one on the right said, then walked into the line of the camera and held up his weapon. The alien grumbled something in their native tongue, before laughing and turning to me.

It propped it's weapon's smaller end under my chin, forcing my head up to look at him.

“Look at the camera so Kiasorah can see the fear in your eyes,” the alien breathed, smirking. I didn't, instead I just stared into his eyes with hatred. I wasn't afraid to die. My only regret was not getting to tell Max that I remembered everything.

A lightbulb went off in my mind as an idea hit me.

“I remember,” I said loud enough for the camera to pick it up. The aliens all shared looks.

“What?” one of them asked me.

“I remember everything. I remember you,” I said, this time with my eyes landing on the lens. The Martians caught on and the one with the weapon under my chin lashed out, swiping me across the face. My head was thrown to the side and a burning, stinging feeling spread across the side of my face as my head was thrown to the side.

The aliens cheered something, then I was stabbed in the stomach with the blunt end. My eyes saw white as the pain seared through me. I coughed once, then choked the rest down.

Dammit, these Martians sure were strong. I'm pretty sure that blow just ruptured a kidney.

They didn't hold back. Another alien walked forward and together with the one from before, they began to beat me with their weapons. Another smack in the face split my lip and I tasted blood as it swelled.