Step Twenty: Go Home And Say Goodbye To Your Alien

Whoo, been a while, but i'm here now, don't cry! :P This is the second last chapter, just so people don't get confused. The next chapter is going to be the last one XD

Which is why i haven't updated in a while... i don't want it to end :'(

haha

ENJOY!

Tyler~

“Mmm,” I moaned, cuddling into my soft pillow. I was so warm and comfy right now, I don't want to get up one little bit. Not for anyone or anything. I was smiling sheepishly, eyes still closed, enjoying my first moments for the day.

A hand reached over me and started running up and down my spine, and it felt so good. Soft and gentle, and tender.

“Morning sleepy,” purred the voice of an angel from the skies. I wriggled into his chest more, lifting my head to rest my face in his neck. I kissed his jaw a few times and entwined my fingers with his hand, the one that wasn't stroking me.

“Shh, it's not morning yet. Go back to sleep,” I breathed happily, and Max chuckled beneath me. He didn't say anything, he just let me stay like this for a little while longer.

“Tyler...” Max spoke so softly it was like honey on marshmallow clouds. Yep, I'm letting my inner gay be out and free.

“Mmm?” I replied, breathing him in. In the week I've been here, it's been heaven. I never want to leave.

“Today... you're going home,” he mumbled and I wasn't sure I'd heard right. I pulled back and frowned at him.

“Home? I am home? You're my home. We're going home, you mean, right?” A weird feeling was forming inside me and I didn't like it one bit. Why didn't he say 'we'. Max sighed and sat up, forcing me backwards. He couldn't meet my eyes.

“You're family is probably worried sick, friends too. I couldn't get a signal out fast enough for the board to not pick it up and trace it back. They don't know where you are. Besides, there are things I need to do here first, alone, in order for us to be together,” Max explained. I sighed and bowed my head. There was no point arguing, I knew that many things were going on that I didn't understand about. Max and his father have been talking in private a lot lately, and I had a feeling this kind of thing was coming. They were going to take down the Juperian leaders and regain control of their planet.

“You'll come back for me, won't you?” I asked his stomach. Max cupped my chin and lifted my face to his.

“I promise you, that when all this is over and done with, I will find you and we can be together forever,” he said and I felt much better.

“Good,” I pouted and kissed him. “Because if you don't I'll hunt you down.” He laughed and rolled over, pinning me to the bed.

“What makes you think you could find me?” he asked and I grinned evilly.

“Because I'll hold myself hostage until you come out of hiding,” I bargained and he nodded.

“Fair enough,” he winked and pressed his lips to mine.

The rest of the day was spent packing and preparing a ship to take me home. Riveff and Max arranged all kinds of things for the journey, and then it came time to say goodbye.