Chapter 10.

We arrive at Ikea most of car drive was silent I suppose we both wanted to be alone with our thoughts and that's okay sometimes. I finally break the silence " Do you think the doors will be open?"
" I hope not we both know what'll be in there if they are" He looks over to me and gives me a hopeful smile. I'm praying they're locked. The lights are still on which is a good sign I'm assuming the back up generators kicked in when the power went out. "Wait here I'll check if it's open" He gets out the car and tries the door and it doesn't open he turns around and smiles wildly " Woo, it's locked!" He shouts " Shhh!" I let out a big laugh. He helps me up and grabs our bags from the car. " I hope you know how to pick a lock idiot"
" I do actually." I look up at him smiling. The pain killers have finally kicked in so I'm not in too much pain I'm able to limp alone now which is a good sign.

I grab the clip out of the back of my hair and pick the lock with little struggle I'm honestly surprised an alarm didn't go off or that it was even that easy. " That was hot." He blurts out.
" Tell me about it" I turn around with a smirk. We walk in and it's so empty and clean " Seb this is amazing" I cant stop smiling.
" Tell me about it"
"Let's go upstairs to the bedroom displays!"
Seb looks like a packed camel with all the stuff he's probably glad I've finally let him carry my bag, toxic masculinity? Or just him being nice? We get upstairs and I point to the bed with the frame all around it. " Oh my god, Seb we can make a fort like we use too!" I don't think I've ever been happier than I have right now, Even  though it started off being the worse day. It just shows bad days can turn into good ones.
" Really a fort?"
" Yes really! Let's get drunk and build a fort" I pull him over the bed and he drops the bags to the floor he can't resist my smile. " Okay sure as long as you stop smiling like a weirdo"
" Okay so you grab all the sheets from over there and pull them over the whole frame we'll need five and I'll grab the fairy lights they should be some battery powered ones here somewhere"

I walk away to find some lights it doesn't take too long, I grab the warm coloured ones and some star ones. From the corner of my eye I spot dinosaur and unicorn onesies my face lights up once again I grab him a large and a medium one for me. I head back over and he's already put all the sheets up.
" Good job!" I shout over to him. He spots what's in my hand and instantly says " No way, Izz come on please I went through all this trouble for you and you want me to put that on?"
" Shut up and put it on" He goes to grab the dinosaur one " Uh, no this one is yours" I laugh and give him the unicorn one. " I really do hate you jeez." Definitely toxic masculinity. " No you don't" I smile at him.

We put our onesies on " I look ridiculous" Seb says as he turns around.
" No you look adorable" He smiles at me " As do you"  My onesie is way too big but make it's even more comfortable. Whilst he's pouring drinks I hang up the fairy lights on the outside so it's not too bright inside, he made a good choice getting the black sheets since the lights were probably going to be on all night, the star lights imprinted on the inside of the den. " I love it!" I exclaim. We both get into the den and it's a little bit awkward we haven't really spoken properly for two years, I've defiantly missed him but has he missed me? He was always there for me then he just cut me off when his mam left I tried to be there for him I really did but he just shut me out, I can't blame him of course I know how it feels but least we have each other now right?

" Drink?" He offers me the cup
" Of course as long as you haven't spiked it"
" And why would I do that to you?"
" Because I don't know you that well anymore" I reply bluntly
" Talk to me then, I'll tell you anything you want to know"
" Anything?" I ask
" Anything" He replies. We both take a few gulps of our drinks.
" Do you remember when I asked you to keep my favourite teddy because my dad was threatening to throw it away, and you told me you lost it what did you actually do with it?
" You still remember that huh?
" Sebastian how many times have I told you I don't forget"
" I still have it, I never lost it I wanted to keep it" He admitted. I finish my drink and pour my self another a lot stronger than the one he made.
" Where is it now?"
" In the bag" He takes another sip.
" Your lying" 
He stands up and gets out the den I sit waiting drinking my drink starting to feel the effects already. 
I hear him unzip his bag and a few seconds later he comes in with floppy.
" I wasn't lying." He throws him over to me I can't believe after all these years he kept him.
" Why did you keep him?"
" It reminded me of you."
" You made me go through that whole heart break just so you could be reminded of me you could've just spoken to me or I don't ask for something else not steal my favourite teddy you arsehole" I slap floppy of him and laugh.
" If it makes you feel any better I've always felt bad about it"
" I'm glad you deserve to feel bad you theif!" I laugh and refill our drink.
" Izz how much do you put in that"
" A lot don't be boring" I smirk " Do you know what we need Seb? Music!"
" And where are we going to get music from?"
" It's ikea they always have music on, I think you should go find the office and figure out how to do it"
" Do you really think I should do that?"
" I do."
" Fine." He downs the rest of his drink and gets up again to put some music on.