Chapter 7.

We have been driving for twenty minutes now and I finally figured out the co ordinates it's a five hour drive from Middlesbrough to London, what's in London? I've never been there and I wish it was under different circumstances but it is what it is. We pull up to the garage and Seb fills up the tank and fills a carton up too, whilst hes pumping air into the tyres I go into the shop and get some snacks, I scream the loudest i've ever screamed a body a dead fucking body lifeless on the floor a bullet straight threw his head, his lips blue and eyes blank. Seb comes running in " Izz whats wrong?" He then spots the body on the body on the floor and lets out a gasp. " Go wait in the car i'll grab the things okay." " No no I can do it" I walk past him and grab the thing's that we need and I feel his gaze on me for a few seconds then I hear the door open and I take that as hes left me be. I push my hair back and take a deep breath and carry on grabbing the thing's we need then leave the shop not looking back at the dead man on the floor. Surely they didn't shoot everyone, maybe it's just because our town is small? Bastards.

I get back into the car trying to rub the the look of the man's face out my head but it's impossible. " I got your favourites, well i'm not sure whether they're still your favourites now but they use to be" I look over to Seb and pass him the areo balls with a smile. " You remembered, I still love them don't worry" He pulls out of the garage and glances over to me with a nervous smile. " I told you I never forget." I open my sweet's and can't help the intrusive thoughts, the roads are empty the air thick with death, cars abandoned shops emptied houses smashed in. Why would someone do this, my heart feels so heavy for all the tragedy surrounding me, of course it had to be me to survive, whats the point in this really? I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Seb abruptly stop's the car " Fuck!" He bashes his hand of the steering wheel, at first i'm baffled then I look ahead and realise why he's annoyed. Car's are pilled in a row all the way up the motor way " Is there not another way we can take?" I ask him. " No this is the only way, we're going to have to get out and walk to the top of the traffic and get in the first car we can pull out in" He sound's so agitated and honestly I can't blame him things just seem to keep getting more and more complicated as we go on.

We grab both of our bags out the car and the little carry on with some food in and off we go walking up the motor way hopefully it doesn't take too long to find a car it's getting dark out. " Are you scared?" Seb was unusually quiet so I thought I'd ask the question i've been to afraid to ask this because he's always been so strong so if he's scared what hope do I have getting through this." Of course I am, i'm human too aren't I? Least we aren't alone though we have each other always, do you want me to carry your bag? He looks over and smirks knowing the answer to his question already. " Are you being sexist again Sebastian? I can carry my own bag thank you very much." I let out a laugh and he joins in too, it feels weird to be laughing with him again especially in such a weird time.

The cars were full of blood and bodies all shot dead, how can someone do this to innocent people, the whole time we are walking we kept our heads down not looking into the cars it's fucking depressing and too impossible to even process. I make the mistake of looking into one of the cars because I was distracted. A baby in the car seat gone, I freeze I cant move my breath gets deeper my hands start to shake I feel faint. " Izz?" It sounds like an echo I can't get my words out, I feel his hands on my arms " Hey Izz look at me your going to be okay, calm down count to ten?" He sounds unsure on what he's saying . And before I know it everything goes black...

I start to open my eyes I feel weak and drained Seb's coat is under my head and a bottle of water is next to me but he's no where to be seen. It's pitch black, panic fills me again he wouldn't just leave me would he? No surely not, how long was I out for? My bags gone what the fuck. I sit up and try to collect my thoughts, It's so dark and I don't know where I am before I think my self into a deeper hole I see a figure appear with a torch in hand, my heart starts to race again how have I not went into cardiac arrest yet? It comes closer to me and I began to scream and a hand covers my hand then I see who it is and I slap him so fucking hard, he removes his hand " You fucking arsehole how could you leave me" I start to cry, He hugs me instantly. " Don't cry, I didn't leave you I was looking for a car and cleaned it out for us and took your things so you didn't have to carry them you'll be feeling weak don't be mad please" He strokes the back of my head and I can't stay mad at him. "Your still an arse, don't do that again you fucking scared me, now get off me, wheres the car it better not be far, im tired and hungry." I pull my self away and try to compose my self, I feel so exhuasted but once i've ate something i'll feel better. " It's only five minutes come on, are you good to walk?" " I'm not that feeble idiot, but thank you seriously I didn't mean to hit you I was just frustrated." " Don't worry I didn't even feel it" We both laugh and head to the other car as the journey continues.

We got to the car and we drove for about an hour and it just hit eleven pm we were both tired so we decided to pull into a hotel that was just past the motorway, we checked which key was still on the hook so we didnt have to see anything else we shouldn't be seeing. I unlock the door and the room was gorgeous Seb brung the bags in so we could have a shower and get changed into something clean. " Why don't you jump in the shower and i'll see what I can make us for dinner in the kitchen?" " Are you sure we could just grab something out the bag you don't know what's down there could just be more misery." I let out a slight laugh." We need to eat real food we can't just eat crisps and bread forever" Seb rolls his eyes and smiles then grabs his jacket and leaves to go make food. I do what he says and get myself in the shower and i'm not in for long, honestly I just want to have some food and sleep and forget today ever happened.