Chapter 5.

" Keys?" I look over to Seb as I see him going to get into the drivers seat as I'm putting my bag in the boot. " You sure your okay to drive?" I close the boot and take another deep breath "Yeah I'm good now" He throws me the keys and I walk round to the drivers seat and get in and start the engine and that's the last time I'll ever see my home and it's definitely for the best. " You remember where I live?"
" I don't forget a thing Seb." I realise this sounds a lot harsher than it was meant to be but he doesn't seem to mind.

We drive for a few miles there's not a person in sight, I feel on edge my heart's still racing my anxiety is through the roof, my hands still unsteady. I need a break,  I want to close my eyes and sleep forever I'm so exhausted, I feel weak my whole body aching from top to bottom. I finally break the silence " Hey can we rests at yours tonight I'm exhausted and everything hurts and not to mention I'm starving we haven't ate all day"
" Yeah I was going to say the same thing" He smiles at me whole heartedly, I haven't seen that smile in years and it still brings me comfort.
" Do you think your dad will be okay?"
" Honestly, I hope not." I knew things were bad with him and his dad but not that bad I didn't want to pry so I just nodded and left it be.

I pull into the driveway and we walk straight in, his dads not there and I can't lie when I say I'm glad. " I'll make us something to eat, I'm surprised the powers still on" he says.
" Me too let's count our blessings and hope it stays on even just for tonight, am I good you use your shower?" I ask.
" Yeah of course straight up the stairs to the right, just grab some of my clothes from my room for tonight it'll saves us going through your bag"
" Thanks" I give him a smile and make my way up to his room to grab some clothes from his drawers I pull somethings out and go into the bathroom, I turn the shower on and let it run until it goes hot I take my clothes off and step into the shower almost instantly I drop the floor tears flowing out of me, I let the hot water run over my body as I take deep breaths trying to get my self together I wash my body  and sit for a while maybe a little too long. I hear a knock at the door " Izz are you okay? You've been in there for a while" I sniff up and turn the shower off " I'm okay, sorry I took so long I'm getting out now." I shout through the door. I dry my self and put his  T-shirt and boxers on they're definitely way too big but it's okay. I splash cold water on my face and head downstairs you can defiantly tell I've been crying but he doesn't mention it and I'm grateful for that. He looks for a second too long but I ignore it.

"Wow this looks great thank you" I sit down next to him and demolish it in seconds, He made macaroni cheese it was delicious. " I'm going to go in the shower I won't be long" I smile and get up and do the dishes and wait in his bedroom, he comes out the shower with red puffy eyes I suppose we are more similar than I thought " It'll be okay you know" I try to offer him some sort of reassurance.
" Izz is this your ring?" He looks angry, shit I left it on the counter. 
" Yeah?" I ask puzzled.
" Where did you get it from?"
" My mum left it for me when she died, why what's the problem?"
He speed walks past me and starts digging through his desk drawer and pulls out the exact same ring with a different colour stone, he places them on the desk. " This is the only thing my mum left for me before she disappeared no note nothing just this ring, Izz what the fuck?"
I cant even get words any words out I just look at him in disbelief, I had finally calmed down and now my heart is pounding. "Pass me that torch from under my bed" I do what he says and pass it too him " Look at this" He shines the torch through the top of my ring and on his desk is a bunch of numbers.  " What does it mean?" I'm in a haze, I can't comprehend what's happening.
" I have no idea I was trying to figure out what mine meant for months and months but I didn't get anywhere" He looks at me and then shines the torch through his and it's the same as mine just completely different numbers and his being eleven digits long.
" I have no idea what any of this means" I grab the torch off him and check both stones going back and forward for about ten minutes " Izz what are you looking for?" He's lost and confused.
" Do you remember the number on the emergency broadcast channel, I swear yours is that, Seb turn the tv on now" He turns the tv on and he writes the number down. " Izz it is, how did she know the number before she disappeared that's not possible she was gone 2 years ago she couldn't of knew this was going to happen, she was a florist. My mum and your mum worked together in a fucking florist shop Azalea how did they know this!" He's practically shouting at me at this point but I let him vent he needs it. " Calm down please, listen to me we need to figure out what's going on something bigger is going on here, I have no idea what but we need to figure it out. We need to try and find your mum"

The rooms silent for a few minutes He's pacing again grabbing the back of his hair slightly tugging at it clearly stressed. He finally speaks " She's gone, she was gone two years ago and she's gone now, the chance of us finding her when nearly everyones fucking dead it's practically impossible, we just need to find somewhere safe to go okay"
"Don't you dare Seb don't run into hiding again she's still out there and we need to find her we hav.." I freeze mid sentence I see from the corner of my eye the numbers from my ring it's coordinates how could I be so fucking blind " SEBASTIAN THEY'RE COORDINATES!" "My mum has left coordinates if I had to bet my life on it I would say they lead to your mum." Seb sits down on the bed I walk over and sit next to him " Let's rest tonight please and talk tomorrow I'm exhausted" I look over and he looks defeated, my mind is going crazy with all the possibilities, he's not wrong we need to rest. " Your right we should sleep, I'll go stay in the spare room" I tell him.
" Please stay with me" he mumbles. My brain is telling me no don't but he looks so helpless I can't say no " Of course" I offer him a smile.

He pulls the duvet back and lies down, I join him and he pull the quilt over us and we both lie there in silence, staring at the ceiling until we finally doze off into a deep hazed sleep. This is going to be the only time I'm truly at peace when my thoughts are asleep along with my body.