Chapter 2.

I woke up in need of change, prom is today I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go but  something was urging me to go, I don't even have a dress or shoes or anything really. I'm not sure if this is just me being impulsive and stupid but I'm going to go I'll buy the dress today, sure I have no one to go with but what difference is that I'm always alone.

I always leave things last minute fuck, I quite literally jump out of bed run into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair whilst weeing. I put on the same clothes as yesterday my black joggers and white crop top, fresh right? I grab my phone off charge half 10 not too bad hopefully I can find a dress. I walk down stairs through to the kitchen and not to my surprise I see my my dad passed out barely holding the nearly empty bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand. I wasn't going to let him ruin my day not when I'm finally feeling good, I scoot past him turn the tv off whilst putting on my converse. "Shit my card" I mumble I run into the kitchen and look through the drawer it's gone of course it is, that fucking prick I storm into the living room shove him over to the side he lets out a slight grumble I pull his wallet out his jean pocket and there it it is my fucking card, he better not of touched the money mums left me. Absolutely furious I slam the door on my way out and head to my car.  

I pull into the car park to the shopping centre and head straight to the cash machine, "bastard" I shout a little too loudly he's spent most of my fucking allowance gambling and drinking no doubt. The bank puts the money in that my mum left me in instalments of three thousand per month last month all of it went to my car. I'll have enough for my dress and heels thankfully.

I walk into the dress shop and instantly my eyes are stuck on a white silk dress, it's tight fitting with a high slit up the side, a low cut front and back with spaghetti straps. It's beautiful not my usual style but it's absolutely gorgeous. The women must of seen me gawking at it as she starts strutting over "Hello sweetie I'm Rebecca, can I help you with anything?"
"Hi yes could I try that dress on please I'm looking for something for prom"
"Sure it's very expensive though, six hundred pound its beautiful and is made by a great designer." she glances at me with a hint of sympathy.
"That's fine I'm more than capable of paying of paying, size 6 to 8 please" I smile trying not to be rude.
She smiles back with a tinge of annoyance and shows me too the dressing room "I'll be back in a few minutes with the dress, wait here please"
She arrives back with the dress it looks even more stunning up close, I take the dress straight of her she asks if I need help I told her I'd be more than capable doing it my self but i still thanked her anyways. I close the dressing room curtain and slip my clothes off and put the dress straight on I fit into it perfectly like it was made for me, it hugs my curves and makes my boobs and legs look great, I'm literally staring at my self in amazement I looked so different, I look fucking hot.

I thank Rebecca and bought the dress straight away no hesitation, I'm so surprised with my self not ever could I see my self buying a six hundred pound dress but I deserve and it's good to treat your self now and then. Right? As I'm walking out the shop I see the Louboutin store, what is going on with my today I've always wanted a pair but never really seen the point, do I go in and buy a pair of black pair of heels with red sole? "Fuck it." I laugh. I walk into the shop with my dress in hand and the man takes it off me and guides me the chair "Hi I'm chandler nice to meet,how can I help you today? are you looking for anything in particular?" He smiles wildly at me.
"Hello, I'm just just wanting the regular black heels, size 6 please" I return the smile very happy with how kind he was considering my appearance and being in such an expensive shop.

He returns with the size 6 heels "these are the Christian Louboutin Pigalle Folloes 100 patent leather pumps, is this what you are looking for miss?"
"Indeed they're thank you, can I try them on please?"
"Of course"
I take the shoes off him and slip them on they fit like a glove, I stand up and walk down the row and I can't help but burst out with a smile "I'll take them I say in a instant"
He takes my shoes to the counter and I pay for them, four hundred and ninety five pound "Jesus" I regret saying that out loud,  the women behind the the till laughs and tells me lots of customers react the same way but by the smile on your face says it was clearly worth the money she giggles. She bags up my heels and I thank her again and get my dress of the man at the door.  

I check the time on my phone two thirty I have plenty of time until I need to get ready so I head into Greggs and grab my self a sausage roll and a doughnut since I haven't ate yet, I head back to my car and eat my dinner whilst scrolling through instagram and Snapchat looking at everyone getting ready for prom with friends, a tinge of sadness hits me realising I'll be getting ready by my self standing alone no one taking pictures of me or even with me. My dad will probably be back out by the time I get home. It's okay I suppose it's better this way they're all fake in anyways let's be honest. I just wish my mum was here to see me.

I'm not letting my mood drop today I tell my self, today is going to be a good day! I finish my food and head home to start getting ready for prom.