Chapter 8.

The next day I woke up to the light shining through the curtains, I feel a weight on my leg and chest for fuck sake Seb I shake him awake and tell him to move " Your squishing me your like a big lump" He pulls him self of me and let's out a groan which is then followed by  him slapping his hand on his chest " Ouch Izz I've just woke up and your already insulting me." I let out a laugh and get straight out of bed going straight into the bathroom I brush my teeth and wash my face then use the toilet, today was going to be a long day we'll be driving all day again. I leave the bathroom going back into the bedroom to get changed and to brush my hair, Seb was now sitting up staring at me " What?" I ask him I feel nervous with his gaze on me. " You look pretty this morning that's all" I let out another laugh " What in my over sized T-shirt and shorts and tangled hair, nice try idiot."
He gets out of bed with a smile and heads into the bathroom before he closes the door he peaks his head out and says " I wasn't kidding" he laughs then closes the door. What's gotten into him?

Whilst he's in the bathroom I get changed into some cycling shorts and the same hoodie as yesterday, I brush through my hair and then pack our stuff making sure I leave Seb's some clothes out. "It's going to be long day" I whisper to my self we'll be driving all day. I grab some bread and peanut butter out of the suitcase to make us a sandwich for breakfast Seb's face was white as a sheet when he came back up with food last  he wouldn't tell me what he saw but he told me not to go down there and trust me I wasn't going to in anyways. I pulled two apple juices out of the mini fridge they weren't exactly cold considering there was no power but it's always cold in the uk so the drinks were fine.

We finish up our food and grab our stuff ready to leave, we head out the room and walk down the corridor we were on the bottom floor so we didn't have long to go, we froze when we saw the handle of the main door starting to open. The door slams open and Seb grabs my hand and pulls me into the closest room. As soon as we turn around blood covered the sheets, bodies on top of each other on the bed my mouth instantly opens with the reflex of screaming, Seb pulls my back against him and puts his hand over my mouth and whispers in my ear "shhh, we need to get out of here we should be dead remember" He takes his hand away from my mouth and walks over to the wardrobe " Izz I'm going to need your help" I take a deep breath and follow him over to the wardrobe we can hear the footsteps coming up the corridor, each door getting kicked in and them checking the rooms I'm assuming.

We push the wardrobe to the door then the drawers it only take a couple of seconds due the fact we are having an adrenaline rush " We need to jump out the window" He looks over to me uncertain.
" They don't open wide enough Seb"
" I'll smash it then we'll run to the car it's only across the road we can make it"
"Wait." I rummage through my bag and pull out the gun I took from his drawer.
" Your joking me right? Do you even know how to use that? Whilst he says this he pulls his bag over him and I do the same thing. Before I can answer him we hear the room a few doors down getting trashed. "We need to go." He counts to three and smashes the window in, I jump out first slicing my thigh on the way down "Fuck!" He then jumps out and we run towards the car. We hear gunshots being shot we get behind the skip outside the hotel. " FUCK FUCK FUCK" Seb shouts. It goes silent for a second then a voice shouts " Azalea, Sebastian come out" Me and Seb look at each other in shock how do they know it's us? " Seb your phone, is it still on?" I say in a rushed panic voice. He pulls it out and it's still on I grab it off him and stamp on it " We need to run now, fuck the car" He nods his head and clears his throat.

The forest is directly in front of us.
" one, two, three, run!" Me and Seb run for it gun shots flying everywhere, we make it into the forest and we keep running until we can't feel our legs anymore we collapse into some rocks that are deep within the forest. We sit in silence for a few minutes trying to catch our breath Seb goes into his bag and pulls out the Lucozade energy drinks that he took from mine, me and my dad use to love them. I grab the bottle off him and drink it all in seconds. Just as our heart rates starts to slow down we hear a crunch in the distance " Will we ever get a break?" Seb moans. I pull out my gun and take the safety off. " I think it's only one of them" I say to Seb.
" If you shoot him the rest will hear and we won't be able to get out of here Izz think about it"
" What other choice do we have? It's either him or us he's going to find us and you know it, we need to go east then we'll come off where the road is near the hotel and we'll get a car and just go." My voice was steady and harsh. " Your leg Izz, what the fuck" panic filled his eyes. Shit I completely forget there was so much going on, it was bleeding out, my whole leg was covered in blood it must of been a deep cut. The man calls out again it's clear he's shorting the distance between him and us. Seb pulls his belt of his jeans. It's  a little uncomfortable as it's pretty far up my leg, this is the least of my worries though. " Lift your leg slightly" I do what he says and he wraps the belt around my leg and tightens it as much as he can, I bite onto my hand trying not to scream tears start to flow out the pain is excruciating.

I get my self together and thank Seb for helping me I turn around and peer through the rock and I can see the man he's S.W.A.T " Come out come come wherever you are!" He shouts again. I take a deep breath and steady the gun in my hand and look the through the rock again he'll spot us any second. I stand up and shoot the gun 4 times in chest and once in his face I did this with no hesitation I must look insane. He drops down to the floor before he can even get a shot out. Before I can process what I've just done Seb grabs me and we start to run to the road without looking back we can hear people shouting asking what's going on we ignore it and run like our lives depend on it. My leg was throbbing and stinging I've never felt pain like it the more I run the more I can feel it tearing open I'm about to tell Seb I can't go any further but I see the road starting to appear in the distance so I push on as much as I can, we finally make it on the road and I just stop and wait whilst Seb looks through the cars trying to find one with the key still in it " Izz over here come on." I go to walk over but my leg gives in and I fall to the ground. Seb rushes over and helps me up I wrap my arm around him and practically hop to the car.

He starts the car and almost immediately I burst out in tears "SEB WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE, I KILLED HIM!" I shout breaking down and shaking hysterically. He grabs my hand with his free hand " Azalea look at me right now, it was him or us you said and you know it, calm down we need to get to a pharmacy so we can clean your cut and stitch it before it gets worse" he rubs my hand and tries to keep me calm. I feel like the car is closing in on me I can't catch my breath, I feel dizzy and sick. " Seb you need to stop the car" I mange to gasp out he quickly hit the breaks on the car and I open the door and I vomit a few times. I sit like that for a few minutes I close the door and tell Seb to go he's just sitting in silence he doesn't know what to do. " I really don't feel good Seb I feel like I'm dying, am I going to die?."
" Hey listen to me your not dying your going to be okay the pharmacy is just round the corner and we'll clean you up. Well have to get straight back on the road after though we can't risk seeing them again" I nod my head and take deep breaths trying to keep my self together. We pull up to the pharmacy and relief fills me I need something to take this pain away.